More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Summoned back to Narnia

Susan looked at herself in the mirror of her dorm room. Her dark brown hair was loose over her shoulders, sitting on her red school blazer. Her red striped tie was tied neatly in front of her white blouse, which was tucked into her grey skirt. On her feet she wore grey knee socks and black sensible shoes. She considered whether she should try a little light make up, but that was banned in school and the last girl to try it had recieved ten lashes with a cane. Susan was still tempted to try it, maybe something to make her blue eyes stand out more, although Miss Higgins had said the next girl she caught in make up would get twenty, and with a bare bottom too.

"Are you going to look at yourself all day, Pevensie?" one of her dorm mates, Clara, laughed as she went past, "Or do you plan to come to class eventually?"

"Yes, I'm coming." Susan replied. The other four girls she bunked with at boarding school were already in the corridor, she turned to follow them to their first lesson.

Something was tugging at her arm, preventing her going. Susan looked down, worried she might have snagged her sleeve on something, but could not see anything there. Then the tugging came again, this time in the middle of her back.

"What the...?" Susan began, then "Ow!" as the tugging grabbed at her buttocks, more of a firm pinching this time.

Then she was pulled backwards, the dorm room being left far behind in a blur which became a swirl of leaves as she realised she was somehow outside, falling through the branches of trees....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)