More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you do with the day?

Study with Holly

Really, you know that you should go study. You don't have any exams in the next couple of days, but if you aren't careful, you could lose all your free time and end up unprepared for your first exam. The first exam on your schedule is for a psychology class, and you know you can't pass it if you don't do the work.

Still, you don't feel like studying alone. You don't know your classmates very well, but you log into the class section on the university website and scroll through the list of people who are logged into the study sections now. Most of the names are completely unrecognizable to you, but there's one that sticks out, belonging to a woman you did a small group project with: Holly Cook-Ivers. She's a British student attending school in America to make her parents happy.

You click on her name and a little chat box pops up in the corner of the screen with her name on it.

"Hey," you write. "This is Hayley Beck, from that group project back in October? I'm looking for someone to study with right now"

There's a minute or two of silence and you're about to just head to the library yourself when a return message pops up. "Hi, Hayley, yeah! I'm a little busy right now but if you give me ten minutes maybe we could meet in the lobby of the library, get some tea, do some studying?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)