More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by staindranter staindranter

How do you approach Ivona's anger?

Stubborness

Standing in the hallway, staring at Ivona, you hesitate. You had wanted more time to prepare what you were going to say. Opening your mouth only a brief sigh fills the void between you two. Neither anger or sympathy come out on top of your thoughts.

In the brief moment that you pause, Ivona speaks letting agitation filling her words. "Speak and begone."

"Fine." Reaching forward you grasp Ivona's hand and drag her along as you walk. "SABINE! Stop" Ivona's aggravation growing by the moment as she meekly struggles to stop you. Looking back you give her a warm smile yet refusing to let her loose. After a few moments of walking you both arrive in the armory.

Ivona's anger looks as if it is about to reach a boiling point. "Sabine, Why did you bring me here? What purpose does this serve? Its pointless." She rattles off in quick succession starting to turn to the door. Only hesitating to watch what you are doing for a brief moment.

Looking around you grab two wooden practice swords. "Its simple. Actions speak louder than words." You grin mischievously "We duel. If you win I will become a lay warrior. If I win you attend my ceremony."

Tossing the second wooden sword at Ivona's feet you look at her with high expectation. You might be the youngest to be recommended for the rank of paladin, yet Ivona's skills were not far from your own. The stillness of the room amplifies your heart beat making it ring in your ears.

Is the challenge accepted or declined?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)