More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by staindranter staindranter

Is the challenge accepted or declined?

Accepted

Reaching down slowly Ivona picks up the practice sword. "This is your idea?" Gripping the wooden sword Ivona's knuckles go white. "You can be so stupid at times." Ivona striking quickly out of frustration. The swing is no where near you and sloppy with rage. Stepping back to avoid it you reset your footing as you had learned in beginner courses.

"It is simply my nature." Bringing your wooden sword up to block another hard swing from Ivona. As the swords collide you can feel the shock wave ripple through your body. "It wasn't my choice for the calling to happen so soon. You know that!"

Ivona lets out a yell "You out do me at everything. You knew! You knew you were leaving me behind and you just kept going." Ivona, grips the sword with both hands, swinging it vertical at your head. Turning sideways you manage to avoid the blow. With a quick step up, you bring your knee into Ivona's stomach.

"My love for you and everyone is the reason I coul....." Expecting her to drop from the knee you miss dodging her elbow to your head. Reeling back you fall flat on your ass.

Win, lose or draw.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)