More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What's next?

Strip Search

Sabine was sneaking around the city , she had just planted some bomd at an Imperial factory. They went off , she smirk as she headed back to the safe house. She wasn't wearing her normal armor , she was wearing a purple shirt , black leather jacket , black mini skirt , some red lingerie and black boots.

She was almost there , when a group of stromtroopes came around the corner. They told her to freeze and come with them , Sabine was not armed so she sigh as she follow them.

She had noting on her , that would link her to the bombing so she thought she would be question and then let go. She was brought to a station , she was put in a room.

After a few minutes a female Imperial officer came in , tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. She had grwt figure and Double D cup breasts , she wore the standard Imperial uniform.

Sabine looked at her , " Civilian , do to the bombing any person on the street must be search." Said the officer , Sabine sighed. Atleast it was woman doing the searching , she thought.

" Good , now remove all of yur clothing." Said the officer , Sabine blushed at hearing that. She wasn't going to steip naked in an Imperial station , the officer continue to look at her. " Either your remove your clothing or I will." Said the officer.

Does Sabine strip ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)