More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Stevie Budd (Schitt's Creek)

Stevie Budd is a clerk and employee at the Rosebud Motel, later becoming its owner. She is a main character on Schitt's Creek.

Having grown up in Schitt's Creek, Stevie knows far too much about its inhabitants, and the Roses (particularly David) offer a refreshing change from tailgate parties and cow-tipping townies. Stevie is somewhat rude, but she finds that as flattery.

Until she meets her kindred spirit in David, Stevie was, by nature, aloof, introverted, had few friends, and disliked social interaction. Stevie is also cynical, often mocks the Roses and tends to believe the worst will happen. She gets a little more optimistic as the series progresses however. Stevie is also a tomboy, but she's beautiful in part thanks to her striking coloring and cleans up nicely when she needs to: On the rare occasions when Stevie dresses up, she turns everyone's head, including David's. And in her darkest moments Stevie tends to suffer from low self-esteem, viewing herself as lesser than the cultured Roses. David, Moira, and Johnny all take over at these moments to reassure her.

----From Schitt's Creek Wiki

How does the tomboyish snarky Stevie end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)