More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

How does he react?

Startled shock!

In truth, she probably could have gotten away with it. Had she just stayed quiet and out of sight and slinked back to the corner of the elevator until he got off, he might have never noticed her. But where was the fun in that? Her hobby was all about the risk and the crazy, after all! She had come out here with the intent not to be seen and not to be caught, but she was. Therefore it would be unfair not to reward the person who was out here this time of night with the prize of catching her! After all, if someone didn’t point out a boy in a dress or a naked girl to her, she’d be pretty upset with them for a long time! Plus he was no threat. He was dressed oddly and clearly enjoying his own hobby. He was nervous, so maybe this was one of his first times! Oh, the very idea was so cute! She wondered if this was how she looked when she did her first time? Well, not the FIRST first time, she knew how that went. But the first time she was doing it elsewhere, in the park, alone and afraid. Not only that but he had no pockets in that dress, so nothing to hide a phone in, meaning he wasn't able to take any evidence. There would be no proof, so it was the perfect time to have her fun!

In response to her query though, he jumped nearly twice his height! His response made her squeal and jump back a bit too with a grin, putting her hands to her lips as she hid her nervous expression. “Oh gosh, I didn’t think I’d scare you that badly,” she said, smirking as she watched his eyes with her own. Her eyebrows raised as she saw they swept over her body without hesitation. Damn, he wasn’t even pretending not to look! Just staring her over, memorizing every curve, every freckle and every bounce that her bare skin gave with her simple shifting and breathing. It was almost intoxicating to be ogled liked that and not be seen with disgust, but enjoyment… The way his deep brown eyes scanned over every square inch of Lillian's ocean of exposed skin, no doubt bidding her nude portrait to memory so he could masturbate to it for years to come... It sent a sexual shudder through her body.

After staring at her for what seemed like ages, the boy seemed to snap back to reality. Realization of the full situation looked to wash over him, and he blushed and gripped the hem of his knee-length skirt. Did he just remember it was there? Or did he think maybe something under it might be trying to show off? She grinned at that thought, honestly.

He seemed to remember her request and nodded, looking numb with shock. "Uh, sure." He pushed her floor and then looked at her face. Pity, he was enjoying himself, and now he remembered social etiquette… It was always interesting to think about how people did that. At least he did sweep his eyes over her nude body one more time after pressing the button before his eyes settled forcibly on her face, so he at least had some healthy, hormonal urges going on. He was cute, she would give him that, dress and all.

He looked to be about her age, and just an inch shorter at 5'3" at that. He had the kind of scrawny figure of someone who didn't really get exercises but just had a very active metabolism. The dark chocolate brown of his hair and the tanned olive color of his skin led Lillian to think he was Hispanic or Latino. He had an androgynous face with not a hint of facial hair, though the lack of makeup and masculine eyebrows meant he didn't look fully female. That said, his hair was shaggy and down to his neck, so with a bit of growing and styling the thick locks could make for a feminine hairstyle. The spaghetti strap hot pink dress he was wearing also showed that he had a surprisingly elegant neck and shoulders, if one ignored the Adam's apple that was visible if you looked.

As they reached the first floor no one waited to greet them and she looked to him curiously since he didn’t get off. Instead he remained staring at her until the doors closed again and she found herself heading back up with him. But now he looked to find the floor far more interesting than her, making her pout slightly.

“Hmm, didn’t you need to get off?” She asked as she moved a bit closer, her heart hammering in her chest so loudly she was sure he could hear it in that tiny space. “Weren’t you going to go and enjoy the town like this? It’s a nice dress, something that would be fitting for a stroll,” she said before she smirked and shuffled to the side. She tried to get in front of him, between him and the door. “You know, if someone saw us like this, they might think you stole my outfit,” she teased. The light laugh she gave caused her massive breasts to bounce, which was enough to draw his eyes to the pale protuberances. She blushed, knowing he could tell that her pink, inverted nipples were poking out in obvious arousal.

Ohhh, this is fun! What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)