More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zenxraider zenxraider

In which world are you?

Star Wars

Ah yes; the Galaxy Far Far Away. To step foot into the masterful universe constructed by George Lucas and countless other authors has been a fantasy of nerds for well over 40 years. Excitement flows through you as your mind races with endless possibilities, not only with adventures that come to mind but with the bountiful roster of characters in which to indulge. The Star Wars Universe, however, is endlessly vast and numerous eras in the Timeline were available for choice. You step back and sit down on the edge of your bed as you mull over your options.

  • The Lucas Era: Spans the 6 core movies and all in-between cartoons, specials, novels, comics, games and other media. You could sum up this era in one line; coarse, rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.
  • The Sequel Trilogy: picks up thirty years following ROTJ and follows the struggles of the New Republic against the resurgent Empire, the First Order. Beware of TR8Rs!
  • Legends: The Old Republic; 4,000 years before the movies, where Jedi and Sith were not only plentiful but waged open war against each other. Span the Great Sith Wars of Ulic Qel Droma and Exar Kun, the Mandalorian Wars, the Jedi Civil War with Revan and Malak, and the Galactic Cold War between the Republic and Sith Empire. You don't care that it's been branded "non-canon", Disney can shove it.
  • Legends: Post-Endor EU; exactly as it says on the tin. Experience the rise of the New Republic, Thrawn's Campaign, the revival of Emperor Palpatine, the Vong Invasion, even stretch as far as to Darth Krayt and his One Sith. Give Talon your babies. All your babies.

You have no doubt in your mind that there were more, but those four were the ones that came to the front of your thoughts.

No matter which path you take, the will be with you. Always.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)