More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What should Lilly do?

Squire Boys

After a few minutes of contemplation Lilly finally made her decision, "I think I'll visit the boys in the barracks today Patrice," she said.

"Be careful m'lady, those boys can be quite troublesome. I have to run some errands, but I might stop by to check on you," Patrice responded. On the other side of Lilly's closet wall, a boy setpped down from a small step ladder and left the small wall compartment. A hole had been drilled in the wall a couple of feet above the ladder that he used to watch the princess as she got undressed and redressed. Books filled with pictures of various naked women cluttered the room, and one closed book was labeled "Life of Lilly."

The lad exited into a hallway from a crack in the wall then consealed the passage with a nearby table that had a large red table cloth draped over it. The boy rushed and peered around a corner to see Lilly exit her room and head his way, in response he sprinted back down the hallway to a window. Lilly turned the corner as he climbed out the window and down a vine to end up in the courtyard where he once again sprinted to a long stone building on it's far end. Once inside, the boy was met by two other boys of a similar age and dress. "She's coming...maybe Patrice too...later...", he panted.

"Then we have to get ready. Get four nails, a hammer, and a bucket filled with water," commanded the eldest one. The other two quickly scattered out of the barracks to find their supplies, one left for the shed and the other for the barn. These two were the Shale twins, Sam and Danny, a duo of redheaded hellraisers sent to become Knights in order to straighten them out. Although, neither of the two freckle faced kids were as organized as their leader, Willard Franz. He is about three years older and his pranks, especially after deputizing the ginger twins, have lead to the dismay of many young women.

When the twins returned, Willard ordered Danny to hammer two nails on both sides of the doorway at about average mid-thigh height and two just outside the doorway on the floor. After Danny finished hammering, his brother was ordered to put the bucket in the rafters above the doorway the tie a sting to its a handle and the two floor nails. The trio of trouble makers then sat at table close to the door and attempted to look inconspicuous and waited for their victim to arrive

A wide grin came across Willard's face when Lilly opened the barracks door and sprung their trap. "Hello boys! I decided to spend the day with you three!", she yelled excitedly as she passed through the threshold only to have the two nails jutting from the doorway rip off her skirt to about three for the of the way up her thigh. "Darn! Stupid old buildings and their exposed nails!, she shouted as she turned around and lowered her gaze to her newly exposed legs and continued backward into the string tripwire. The boys stood up watched as the string flung the bucket down onto the princess' head and splashing water all over her, then disappearing into the dusty rafters. Willard quietly ran up to the now blinded Lilly as she angrily yelled into the bucket, then he pulled out a small dagger from a sheith on his side and slit the front of her a few inches bellow her breasts.

"Gods damn it! How did that bucket of water get up there?! Does this decrepit place have leaks too?! Now I'm completely wet!", complained the poor girl after removing the pale from her royal cranium. Lilly tossed the bucket aside and wringed out the remenants of her dress while cursing under her breath. The boys could only stare at the soaking wet brunette's full cleavage and long, slim, pale legs clad in now translucent stockings and garters.

What other pranks are in store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)