More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Splooge McDuck Splooge McDuck

Which thread to read?

Splooge McDuck's Version of At The Cabin

Everyone got out of the cars and entered the cabin, excited for the adventure they were about to get into. Everyone explored the cabin to get a feel for the place they were going to stay in. Being the last to enter the cabin, Kurt closed the door and walked towards Heather.

"Which lovely lady am I sleeping with?" Kurt said to Heather, moving behind her like a snake.

The brunette turned to the mischievous boy and answered, "I'm glad you asked. You're with me, cousin,"

With that said Kurt let out a low groan, but suddenly his eyes cought Victoria walking into the kitchen. Kurt's face lit up and then he said to his younger cousin, "How about that hottie with the green eyes, can I sleep with her?"

Heather rolled her eyes and said, "You won't sleep with any of my friends because you already caused enough problems the last time we were here,"

Kurt then started walking past her and said with a grin, "We'll see about that,"


“Wow, Heather wasn't lying when she said this was the perfect getaway,” Zack said as he, Gavin, and Chloe were walking in the deck.

"Yeah, with a view like this who could say no to such a magnificent cabin?" Chloe said with a smile.

"I think we should get our stuff and unpack," Gavin said, excited to do something fun.


After touring the cabin, everyone got back to the cars and began to unload their luggage. When they were back into the living room with their stuff, Heather assembled everyone to discuss about the sleeping arrangements.

"So, you guys," the brunette made a brief dramatic pause. "There are only four bedrooms and there are eight of us. We’ll have to split into pairs of two,"

Heather continued to explain, "There's the master room with a king-sized bed, the lake room with a queen-sized one, and another two smaller rooms with a couple of twin-sized beds each. There are two bathrooms as well, one in the master room and one on the hallway that we’ll share," she explained. "I'll be sleeping with Kurt in one of the smaller rooms and I assume Ashley will want to sleep with Brandon,"

"We'll sleep in the lake room," an excited Ashley said, hugging Brandon.

"I'll sleep with Zack in the other smaller room," Chloe said with a cheerful smile.

"I guess that leaves me with Gavin," Victoria said.

After the sleeping arrangements were made, everyone started to unpack in their rooms.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)