More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Splooge McDuck Splooge McDuck

What happens next?

Unpacking

Zack and Chloe enter the room that they’ll be sharing for the trip. The two of them start to unpack their cloths.

"I'll be taking the top two drawers if that's okay," Chloe said, turning her head to see a dazed Zack. "Zack?"

"Yeah," is all Zack said, thinking about the lovely Victoria Walker. His mind started to drift away from the moment, thinking even more about Victoria. Her cute smile, her emerald green eyes, her smooth hair, her nice, round butt.

Chloe smiled and rolled her eyes. "If all you think about is Vicky this entire trip, you will forget you're even here. Just look at the view, isn't this place amazing?"

Zack then snapped back into reality and turned back to Chloe. "You're right, Chloe, I should enjoy the moment. After all, I am with my best friend," Zack said, leaning in for a hug.

The two of them hugged and continued organizing their stuff.


In the master bedroom, Gavin finishes unpacking while Victoria is still halfway unpacked.

"Well you finished soon," Victoria said to Gavin, pleasantly surprised.

"Do you need any help unpacking?" Gavin asked, slightly turning his head.

"Sure," was Victoria's answer.

Gavin moved close towards Victoria and started organizing her clothes. "Man, you brought a lot of clothes," he said, looking at her collection of tight jeans and leggings.

Victoria blushed and turned to place a pile of clothes in her drawer. This gave Gavin a perfect view of Victoria's ass. Gavin started to realise why Zack seemed to always blush around Victoria, as he was doing the same staring at her bubble butt. As Victoria started to turn back, Gavin immediately turned his head to the rest of her belongings. Soon, the two of them finshed unpacking and went on their phones. This gave Gavin time to play his favorite game, Fatal Tower of Doom.


"I love this view!" Ashley exclaimed, jumping up in excitement.

Brandon moved behind his girlfriend, getting a better view of her jiggling breasts and her beautiful hair. "You're right, Ash, it is a great view. Should we test the bed to see if it lives up to the view?"

Ashley bit her lip, feeling her boyfriend's stiff crotch rub up against her. "We should... But later,"


"Come on. I bet she won't mind," Kurt complained.

"No. She's better off with a good guy like Zack," Heather said, putting the last of her clothes in her drawer.

"Oh I see how it is... You like him don't you? I bet you would love to feel his dick inside your sweet pussy,"

Heather's face turned red with anger and some embarrassment. "Back off, Kurt! Zack likes Victoria and I'm not going to let you get in the way of that,"

"I'll find a way, I always have," Kurt said confidently.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)