More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

How does Buffy end up naked?

Spell gone... right

Tara walked into their bedroom to see her girlfriend, Willow, sat up on the bed with a mystical wind whipped up around her. She'd been seeing Willow performing a lot of magic lately.

Still, it was hard to worry when it was immediately followed by the wind fading, and Willow opening one eye, smirking.

"Heya," Willow said.

Willow stood up. She'd been getting more and more confident too; Tara laughed, overjoyed, as Willow closed the gap between them.

"Missed you," Willow said.

"Missed you too," Tara said. "Always."

Willow kissed her. They half-walked, half-danced across the room, door closing behind Tara. They held each other as they moved.

"What was that spell?" Tara said.

"Just a little thing," Willow said. She twirled them around, kissed Tara again, and positioned them so that Tara was between her and the bed. "Make sure we get a good night's sleep, and sweet dreams, and..."

Willow kissed her once more, and leant forwards; Tara lay back onto the bed, suddenly feeling the soft fabric of the sheet against her bare back. Wait, bare-

"Ensures that any blonde who I would do positively unspeakable things to," Willow said; she gave a slightly self-conscious giggle, then kissed Tara again, "Won't be getting dressed until I'm through."

Tara shifted for a moment, flushing mostly from excitement at suddenly finding herself naked beneath her girlfriend.

"Vixen," Tara smirked. Willow smirked. "Where are my clothes?"

"Folded up in the wardrobe," Willow said. "Though you can't put them on just yet. Don't worry, you won't need them for a while... "


It was a little weird that Willow and Tara had moved in, Buffy reflected, though she understood why. Her recent... absence meant they needed to be there, to look after her younger sister Dawn. Though coming back still took some getting used to. Nothing was exactly where she'd left it.

"Hey, Wills! Have you seen my-" Buffy began, then faltered. It didn't seem like Willow was home.

Oh well, she might as well look. Duty of a Slayer and all that. There was a type of demon that could only be killed by a certain metal; Willow had used that metal in a couple of spells, so it was probably in her room.

Buffy sighed, pushing the door open. Not out in the open. Buffy glanced at the bedside cabinets, then crawled over the bed to Willow's side. If it was anywhere...

Something changed the moment she was up on the bed, though she didn't notice at once. Instead she knelt, then lay forward to rifle through the drawers, and-

Huh. Her top felt more like a bedsheet today-

"Ahhhhhh!" Buffy hastily knelt up, forgetting about her search for the moment. What the hell?!

She was naked! She'd just come into the house, there was no way she'd taken her clothes off at any point, and she sure as hell hadn't been outside naked, so what had happened to her clothes?! Buffy straightened, glancing around.

No sign of any bizarre nudity-demon, not that she'd know what one would look like. (She was 90% sure Faith had been kidding about that anyway). She was just-

In her house. Buffy herself to breathe in. She was in her house, at least it wasn't like this had happened outside. She just had to-

There was the sound of the front door of the house opening. Buffy squeaked, then bit her lip.

Ok, she was in her house, but she wasn't alone. Panicked, she glanced over to the room's door; if whoever that was came by, there'd suddenly be treated to the sight of a naked Buffy. Instinctively Buffy crossed her arms over her chest.

What the hell was she meant to do?!

Try to hide, or run out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)