More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Charlotte123 Charlotte123

How does he use the book?

Spanked in front of his sister

Returning home, he quickly laid down on his bed and began writing in his book. "My penis is only one inch erect, and hairless." He felt his genitals shrink to a shameful size for an 18 year old to have. He then wrote "My mother will begin to use humiliation as punishment when I misbehave, and my report card will come in the mail with a D".

He heard stomping up the stairs, and his gorgeous mother burst into his room, holding a report card. "What is this young man"?

John stammered, unable to find the words. "You need to try harder in your classes."

"I will!" He insisted. But his mother needed to make sure of that. She dragged her son down the stairs, while he struggled to no avail. His sister Charlotte sat on the couch downstairs, working on something on her laptop.

"You need to be punished, Logan, so you learn to do better in school. Strip naked!" She demanded. John face went red.

Charlotte went wide eyed at the notion of seeing her brother spanked in front of her. "Are you serious?" She commented, but mother ignored her.

John resisted. "Do it or Charlotte will do it for you!"

Does he do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)