More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Sorority Pledge

Lauren graduated high school at 19. She had been born late in the year and started kindergarten at age six. In high school, she did not mind as she thought it would give her more time to develop.

After high school, Lauren went off to college to major in marketing, hoping to land a job in the fashion business as a buyer or in marketing. She pledged the Delta Tau sorority, the oldest and most prestigious on campus. She had no friends from high school, not that she had ever made any, at this college and thought a sorority would be a good way to make friends and more importantly, contacts, and the Delta Taus would be great for both.

The president of the Delta Tau was Bethany Strong, a tall gorgeous girl who had been homecoming and prom queen in high school, won the college beauty pageant and was runner up for the state pageant. She was 5'11 and 36-26-36 with long, wavy honey blonde hair and big brown eyes. She was a to be reckoned with and every other sorority sister seemed to cower around her.

In high school, Lauren's aloof nature meant she rarely got invited to parties, and she did not drink much. At her first sorority-frat party, was everywhere. The party was off-campus, so college prohibitions against was OK, but not for underclassmen, but the Delta Taus and their brother frat, the Alpha Mus, had contacts to keep the police away.

Lauren showed up to the party at nine. She wore a tight, strapless black dress that came down ot just above her knees. Her hair was done up in a messy bun. She was handed a cup of sweet-tasting punch. She had no idea there was vodka and grain in it even though it had a bite. She quickly got drunk.

A drunken Lauren caught site of a very handsome frat boy. He was 6'4 and probably had zero body fat. He wore khaki pants and tight button down shirt that showed his muscular frame. The gave Lauren a sense of bravado and courage. She sidled up to him. "Hi, there," she said, "I'm Lauren. Who are you, stud muffin?"

"Um, Tom Winston," said the boy. "Nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand.

Lauren took his hand and pulled herself into Tom and kissed him. She had never acted so boldly before in her life, but she was feeling impervious and bold. Tom pushed her off. "You shouldn't do that!" he said. Lauren looked down and saw a bulge in Tom's pants. She grabbed his crotch. "This says I _should _do it!" Tom swiped her hand away.

From across the room, Bethany watched a pledge coming on to her boyfriend Tom. She pulled her best friend Heather to her. "Who is that little bitch hitting on Tom?"

"Um, that's Lauren, one of our pledges," said Heather.

Bethany watched as Tom pushed Lauren away and left the freshman standing there alone.

"I think it's time we brought hazing back," said Bethany as she clenched her jaw and watched Lauren take a gulp of her punch.

what's Bethany's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)