More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Sonya's meddling

Sonya, or Dreamer as some called her, knew that sometimes what they as a whole needed might be questionable; she didn't glory in that fact, but she acknowledged it. Given that her power was inherently invasive, messing around with peoples' memories to add, take or see what they had in their heads, she had to accept it.

And that was where Clarice came in. Able to create portals that warped her, and others, short distances, she was valuable beyond measure to the Underground. She also didn't seem to want to stick around.

Sonya knew she could change that, but she also knew John didn't like her messing around with memories. She understood that.

But equally she couldn't let so important a person leave them. Who knew how many lives Clarice could save?

Even if it meant...

But if she was going to give Clarice a memory to make her stay, the question was what. There were a lot of ways to make her loyal, but they tended to be the much, much shadier type of borderline-brainwashing Sonya didn't want to be associated with.

Maybe something indirect. That wasn't as bad, right?

She sat with Clarice, overlooking the Mutant Underground HQ, idly considering. Well if she was going to do this, she might as well do it now. Sonya inhaled, focusing on her power and the idea she wanted to give.

"Clarice?" Sonya said.

Clarice turned to her, and Sonya exhaled; pink smoke poured from her into Clarice. It was almost sensual.

Slowly, Clarice drifted back, reeling slightly. Then-

"Ahhh! Who- who put these on me? I- I can't-" Clarice's eyes went wide as she looked down at herself.

And it was done. Sonya hesitated for a moment, not entirely sure of herself.

Then Clarice started pulling at her clothes, whimpering. She pulled her sweater and top off over her head in one motion, hurrying to throw them aside, and even yanked her bra off. Hurrying too much to even cover her now-bare tits, she crouched and pushed her pants and panties down together. She kicked them off along with her shoes, even struggling with her socks.

She spent a few seconds like that, standing but bent over, ass pushed out as she fumbled with her socks. Then she threw them, along with her jeans, as far away as she could.

It was only then that urgency faded, to be replaced by the full realisation that she was naked. Awkwardly, she shuffled, crossing an arm over her tits as though everyone already hadn't gotten a view. Biting her lip, she shifted, turning her back to the banisters beside her, hoping they sufficed to cover her ass.

"Clarice?" Sonya said, as though she didn't know.

"Did- didn't you wonder why I-I came in like... this?" Clarice said.

She stumbled over her words, squirming from the attention her antics had gotten. Her arm over her chest shifted, bending and forming more of a V; she hunched, trying to take up as little space as possible.

"I just assumed..." Sonya said.

"I can't!" Clarice squeaked. "I can't wear anything. My mutation, it doesn't react well to... I don't know how those ended up on me, if someone thought they were being helpful and had the powers to put them there, but I- I- I need to be n-naked."

"It's ok," Sonya said comfortingly. "We get it. There are a lot of mutants who can't really fit in."

"Y-yeah," Clarice said. She whimpered. "Can't even walk down the street, even if they're too far away to see my eyes."

"You should stay here," Sonya said. "I can't promise people won't stare, but it's safer than being... exposed out there."

"Y-yeah," Clarice said. She squealed slightly. "I- I guess I can't expect to not be seen, either way. I- And I guess I should..."

Sonya smiled. There, easy, and no need to forge false relationships. She was never too comfortable manipulating minds, but as far as applications of her powers went, she'd call that a success.

She watched as Clarice stumbled away, awkwardly trying to keep herself covered. She sidled with her ass to the banisters, unable to meet anyone's eyes. Eventually though she reached a higher point, looking over the HQ.

She swallowed, clearly . Then she raised her voice.

"Uh, hi, everyone?"

She squealed as countless eyes suddenly turned to her. She fidgeted, hyperaware of her nudity. Despite her memories it felt like the first time she was so exposed, not that it had ever not been humiliating.

"I- I just need to say that- someone just now dressed me and, um, whoever it was p-please don't. I-" she swallowed. "My power doesn't let me get dressed. Ok, so... yeah. You can stop staring now."

She whimpered, then turned to hurry away quicker, ducking behind a wall; her ass was bare behind her as she ran.

How does her new, nude life go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)