More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

What did she find?

Son's a Panty Thief!!!

"John, care to explain all the panties hidden in your room?" asked John's mom sternly. John's face was blushing crimson with embarrassment. "It's not what you think." John said quietly and quite obviously embarrassed.

"So they're not stolen?" asked John's mom sarcastically.

"No, that's gross, and that would be weird." defended John.

"Don't lie to me John! I found your precious book," said Mrs. Doe

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," said John blushing profusely.

"Oh... then how about I read a little bit of it to refresh your memory," John's mom said, reaching into her bag, taking out a large journal, and dropping it on the table. She opened the book and turned to the most recent page. John was so embarrassed he couldn't look his mom in the eyes.

John's mom read every last word in the entry. It talked about how John had been waiting for Megan Smith's annual start of summer party. It talked about how John and some of Megan's closest friends and neighbors were always invited to her house to hang-out. Afterwards everyone would go to the public pool which Megan always had the owners reserve for a private pool party. It went into detail how John would trick Megan into feeling the need to masturbate before going to the pool after she was finished John would sneak into her room and steal her panties from her hamper while still wet with her pussy juice.

John's mom finished reading and was waiting for John to say something about the matter. "Please, please, please don't put me in the program," begged John tears falling from his eyes.

"You're going to be put in the program," John's mom said sternly "Tomorrow morning you are going to call Megan on the phone tell her you're in the program, why you're in it, and inform her that before you go to the pool she is to decide if you're going to stay in it. Now go to your room for the night I will clean up," said John's mother.

John begged her not to make him do it, but she wouldn't listen to it and told him if he didn't go down to his room he would be spanked and put in the program now. John went up to his room and couldn't sleep that night so he took off his boxers and masturbated to help him sleep. After cumming into a tissue he fell asleep, the next day awaiting him."

How will tomorrow go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)