More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kalanac kalanac

What do you write?

Soldiers

Since you enlisted, your life has been a living hell. Not only is basic training a constant barrage of exercise, drills, and being treated like garbage by the commanding officer, but being gay amongst all these hot dudes and not being able to act on it is excruciating! You'd been sent to clean the barracks, alone, having failed to perform adequately in the last exercise.

You write "soldiers" on the paper, wondering if anything will happen. When the paper bursts into flames, you feel an excitement building inside you. Could this really have worked?

You're soon given the opportunity to find out when Adam, one of your fellow cadets wanders in. "You still cleaning up in here? The sergeant is gonna kick your ass if you don't get a move on!"

"Ten-HUT!" you shout, commandingly. Adam immediately complies, standing smartly to attention. He looks a bit confused by his own actions but is unable to do anything but stand rigidly to attention. You walk over to him and circle him. Adam was well built. He was one of the more successful cadets, his muscular physique and excellent stamina got him through training easily. His uniform fit him snuggly, allowing you to see the contours of his body beneath; his defined abs, bulging biceps, round, pert ass, and a mouth watering package holding a big thick dick you'd managed to glance at in the showers.

You place a hand on his chest experimentally, seeing if he reacts. His confused expression becomes a little more panicked, but he's still completely unable to move, just like a good soldier. You run your hands over his body, feeling the contours of his pecs and abdomen. You reach around the back of him and squeeze his tight buttocks firmly then take a step back.

"Pre-sent.....cock!" you command, barking the order like a drill sergeant. Adam dutifully unfastens his belt, undoes the button and zipper then drops his camo trousers and boxers before returning to attention. Between his legs, you see his flaccid cock hanging over two large balls. His pubes are trimmed short. You'd managed to get a glimpse before, but now you could really take it in. Even flaccid it was long and thick, it's circumcised head was a darkish pink. You lick your lips involuntarily before dropping to your knees.

You nuzzle into Adam's ballsack, running your tongue from his soft, smooth perenium, and all the way up his testicles and the underside of his cock until the head was balanced on your tongue. Then you close your lips around the head and begin drawing it into your mouth. The soft, velvety head begins to swell as you suckle on it, stimulating the cadet to a full erection. You let the full 9 inches out of your mouth to get a good look at it, the pronounced vains, the long, thick shaft, and the bulbous head, before diving back and sucking for all you're worth. You grab handfuls of Adam's ass and begin shoving his hips, pushing the cock into your mouth and throat.

While immobile, Adam's breathing gets fast and heavy. A salty, musky flavour begins to build up in your mouth as precum begins to escape from Adam's cock. You barely stop for air as you service him, hungrily slurping over his magnificent dick. At last you hear Adam's panting stop briefly and feel his body tensing. Semen floods into your mouth as he climaxes and you drink every drop, milking his shaft until he's completely drained.

You sit back, panting, "permission to speak" you tell him.

Adam pants...."that was...â€Ļ.that was amazing!" he manages.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)