More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Sofia Rodriguez (Young & Hungry)

You know what? I was about to walk outta here, and then I thought... "Why? Why am I leaving? I did an incredible job." I worked my ass off for you. I got you in a room with Rooster, which led you to getting the most viewed article in Clikd history. If that's not closing the deal, then I don't know what is. You know what? And I'm gonna leave you with one last thought. This whole issue you have with "I'm sorry"? I'm not sorry. But you're gonna be. Because you are losing the best damn assistant...

— Sofia's plea to Logan Rawlings.

Sofia Maria Consuela Rafaella Rodriguez is one of the main characters in Young & Hungry. She is Gabi's best friend and roommate.

She is portrayed by Aimee Carrero.

Biography :

Sofia is Gabi’s pretty, sharp-witted roommate and best friend. She’s an ambitious career girl who’s determined to do more than fetch coffee for the senior partners at her firm. Sofia is thrilled about Gabi’s potential job with Josh because it means she’ll have access to his insanely wealthy circle of potential clients, but no matter what happens, Sofia will keep encouraging her friend to follow her dreams. Sofia is of Latina origin.

Personality :

Sofia is an ambitious career girl, who is a Soul Spin instructor, because of her tenacious ability to scream at people. She is Gabi's good friend and she supports her cooking. Her personality is very strong. She can stand up by herself and she always stands by what she says. She is a very smart and creative girl.

Physical Appearance :

Sofia is Gabi's best friend, who lives with her in an apartment. She is medium height girl with beautiful long brown hair and brown eyes. Sofia was a bank intern. That's the job that she loves and is good at. She is very confident and can stand up for herself.

Trivia

  1. She is Gabi's best friend.
  2. She was a bank intern and taught spin class, but now works as the personal assistant for Logan.
  3. She is very ambitious.
  4. She helps Gabi.
  5. She lives in an apartment with Gabi.
  6. She watches The Hunger Games.
  7. She kind of likes Derek.
  8. She loves Lorde.
  9. She sleeps with a baseball bat next to her in case anyone ever breaks into their apartment.
  10. She does not appear to have a car.
  11. She is referred to as stable and put together compared to Gabi.
  12. She has a younger brother Benji.
  13. She loves to eat.
  14. She was supposed to be a virgin but she isn't. (her parents think she is)
  15. She 'quit' her job as a Bank Intern but turns out she got fired.
  16. She got dumped by Ruben.
  17. She was unemployed when she lost her job as a bank intern.
  18. She thought Josh's brother was cute.
  19. She calls herself Lil soso.
  20. She can't cook.
  21. She does not have a drivers license.
  22. She is 3 weeks younger than Gabi.
  23. She starts to work as the assistant to Logan Rawlings in Young & Sofia.
  24. Her dream wedding vacation is in Aspen. (Young & Amnesia)
  25. She seems to be part Spanish since she is able to speak this in Young & Bridesmaids and due to her name.
  26. Her new love interest in season 5, Dick Jacoby, is portrayed by Aimee Carrero's real-life husband, Tim Rock.
  27. She has been best friends with Gabi since 7th grade.
  28. She believes that the only people who don't use Facebook are criminals, hoodlums, and her aunt Becky who lives in the forest.
  29. Sofia's favorite type of ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
  30. Her grandmother visits in Young & Magic. Sofia calls her grandmother Abuelita.

Where is Sofia when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)