More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

Skirts = Free Use

[WP] A tall and busty tomboy loses a bet and has to wear skirts and dresses for the rest of the month. She'd forgotten about a previous bet, that meant she was free use whenever she was wearing a skirt... Her friends didn't forget though!
From: u/gahidus

One thing about me is that I am INCREDIBLY competitive. The second is that I always keep my word. And those two facts have an unfortunate consequence of putting me susceptible to bets, friendly wagers against my opponent not necessarily monetary. But more like the pink I dyed my hair the night before graduation, or my name tattooed on Sabrina’s ass.

Gabe leans over the pool table, lining up his shot and sending the 11 ball into the corner pocket. Each of us now have 3 balls left. “So you just never wear dresses anymore?” he clarifies.

“Not since I was my aunt’s flower girl, 19 years ago,” I sip from my drink.

“It’s true, she even wore a suit to prom,” Oliver speaks up. He’s been my best friend since grade school, and the only person from high school I still talk to.

“What! But prom dresses are so pretty, how could you not?” Honey, Neal’s new girlfriend, or no new probably isn’t the right word, despite Neal’s propensity for sleeping around Honey has been part of the group for almost 2 months now.

“That they are, but I was more than fine to just look at them on all the other fine ladies. Plus if you saw me in a suit, you wouldn’t be complaining” I tease, gesturing to myself dressed in basketball shorts and jersey.

Neal returns with the next round of drinks, which is great since mine was mostly just bourbon flavored water from the melted ice. “What are we talking about?”

“How Dee never wears dresses,” Honey says, sipping from her new bright red strawberry daiquiri.

Gabe lines up his next shot. “Huh, I guess that’s true. Never thought much about it,” Neal comments, hugging Honey close to him, her skirt fluttering in the motion.

“I bet you’d look great in a skirt,” Gabe says, “How about a little bet?” He takes his shot, the 14 ball bounces off the wall next to his intended hole. “Shit.”

Gabe wasn’t a slouch at pool, but I should be able to win pretty easily. “Terms?”

Gabe takes up his drink, “Rest of the month, nothing but skirts and dresses.” He smirks.

“Fine, but same to you,” I raise an eyebrow. Our friends ooh, wondering if Gabe will back out. “At all times, even in private.”

“Deal,” he surprisingly agrees, holding out a hand.

I shake it, the bet is made. I line up my shot and easily sink the 4 in a side pocket. “Hey Gabe, what kind of skirts are you going to wear?” Oliver teases. The 1 now resides in the corner, leaving just the 5 and the 8.

I line up my next shot. Honey giggles, and I look over. Neal’s hand is brushing her thigh, her flawless Colombian skin glows as her skirt brushes from side to side. Get it together Dee, bro code, you can’t go there. You’ll just have to find someone else to take home tonight, the guy 3 tables over with the tight ass, or the lady who hung on her friends a little too much to be straight? I jam my cue into the white ball, and it goes wide. I completely miss the 5 ball.

“Here’s your chance,” Neal hollers.

Gabe walks up to the table. I lean back in next to Oliver. “Nervous?” he whispers, as I hug my cue.

“Not even slightly. Gabe’s a choker,” I pull my hands up to my throat miming the inevitability.

Gabe sinks the 9. Then the 14 follows suit. Shit. The tension is thick. The 13 barely rolls into the corner pocket. “Can’t wait to see this,” Gabe teases, calling his final shot. And just as I predicted, he totally chokes. The black ball bounces from wall to wall, and it’s my go again.

“Told you,” I nudge Oliver.

“Cocky bastard,” he shoves back.

I lean over the table, “I’m sure everyone in accounting will appreciate your legs,” I laugh, sinking my 5. Now just the 8. “But you’ll want to watch out for Wes, I heard rumors he runs an upskirt site.”

“You’ve got this,” Honey cheers. She claps, bouncing on her heels. Her chest drawing my attention, her brown curls flying every which direction, and her skirt riding up just enough to show more of her stunning thighs. Fuck me. My body tenses and I shoot. The white clatters against black, and the black hits green, missing the hole by a mile. “Oh,” Honey settles down.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. The balls are lined up, an easy shot that not even Gabe can fuck up. And sure enough he doesn’t. The 8 ball disappears and I’ve lost. “Yes,” Gabe shouts, pumping his fist in the air.

I hold out my hand, he shakes it, “Good game,” we say in unison.

“I can’t wait for Monday, wish I didn’t have that family thing tomorrow,” Gabe says, taking up his drink again. Oliver gathers the balls for the next game.

Neal pipes up, “Dee and Honey could swap clothes.”

I look over at the couple. Honey is blushing. Oliver and Gabe both laugh. “That’d actually be great,” Gabe chuckles.

“I mean I guess,” Honey says, stirring the straw in her drink.

I hesitate, but Gabe speaks next, “It is supposed to be the rest of the month, which includes now.” Fuck.

“Sure.” And we make our way to the bathroom, Honey’s warmth at my side as she hooks her arm in mine.

We lock ourselves in the handicap stall. Honey quickly removes her bottoms, giving me a clear view of her ripe rear, her underwear swallowed by the crack. “Here,” she says holding up the maroon skirt. I quickly follow her lead, trading off my black basketball shorts.

The skirt wasn’t the longest thing on Honey, but with my additional 8 inches, it looks absolutely scandalous. And it doesn’t exactly match the blue of my Chicago Sky jersey. My shorts on Honey are nearly pants on the shorter Colombian.

“Do you own any skirts?” Honey asks, tying the drawstring of the shorts. Her shirt pulled up to reveal her toned stomach as she carefully ties the knot.

“No, don’t really have a need for something I never wear.” But now, it’s the 8th, so the next 22 days, I guess I’ll need at least a handful of skirts and maybe even dresses.

“That’s fine, we can go shopping tomorrow. A girl’s trip,” she beams, dropping her shirt.

The boys are quiet and staring when we return. I can feel the heat in my cheeks, and I nervously adjust my ponytail. “What?” I sneer.

Oliver coughs, removing the triangle from the corralled balls. “I was just telling the guys about this bet you made back in Senior year.”

“Oh yea, and which one is that? My pink hair?” I grab my drink, smoothing the skirt, nervous about how it looks.

“No, the one from a month before prom. When you tried to get Cas to wear a clown suit to prom.”

A clown suit? I didn’t remember that, and then I remembered it’s cause I lost that bet. What did I wager that time? It was a game of HORSE, right? The heat drains from my body as I remember, looking down at my skirt. “I-I-I.”

“I mean, if you want to break your word, I’m sure we’d all understand,” Oliver smiled, knowing that I abhor breaking my word. But could I really do this?

I have to, I never break my word. I look from Oliver, to Gabe, to Neal, and finally Honey in my shorts. “No, I just hadn’t thought about that in a while.”

“Well, perfect. Cause do you guys want to know what Dee wagered and lost?” Oliver continues his tale. He chalks the end of the cue. “So Dee, feeling cocky bet that if she any time she was wearing a dress or skirt, she’d be free use. We were a bunch of horny teenagers and with prom around the corner, Cas took the bet without a second thought. But Dee had the last laugh, we hadn’t considered that none of us had ever seen her in a skirt, and that we probably never would. You know, until now.” He gestures towards me in Honey’s skirt.

The group is quiet, staring at me as my cheeks burn a bright red. It was a nothing bet, I knew I wasn’t planning on wearing a prom dress, and I just thought it would be funny to make Cas be a clown. I had even been down 3 letters at the time of the bet, it was nothing, or it was supposed to be. That was almost a decade ago.

“Like for real?” Gabe’s jaw hangs open.

I swallow hard, “Yep.” Unwilling to break a lost bet, even a decade old one.

“Fucking hell, so if I wanted to just,” he holds out his hand, hovering over my chest.

Of course. My tits were hard to hide, even in a loose basketball jersey. “I guess so, free use means anything right?” He wastes no time, his fingers massaging my tits through the silkiness of my jersey, my sports bra doing little to stop him.

“And if I?” he slides his hand over my abdomen, stopping at my navel, asking permission to slip lower. I’m not sure what he doesn’t understand about free use, but I just nod. “Fucking hell,” he huffs, and maneuvers me to in front of him. My back to his chest, the growing stiffness in his pants, pokes against my ass. He keeps one hand on my chest as the other wiggles past the waistband of Honey’s skirt.

“You don’t have to do this,” Honey speaks up.

She looks shocked, and Gabe halts, the warmth of his touch stilled over my pubic mound. “I know, but I’ve never back out on a bet.”

“There’s always a first time for everything, and this is a lot,” Honey looks concerned.

I put on a smile, the best I can muster giving my own conflicted feelings, “I’m fine, really. My word is golden.”

“See she’s fine,” Neal tells her, his arm around her shoulder.

“Okay, I just would hate for you to feel .”

“I’m fine,” I reaffirm, and that’s enough for Gabe. His fingers dip lower, touching my pussy.

“Honey, you want to break?” Oliver asks.

Honey grabs the loose cue, “Okay, but I’m not making any crazy bets. You lot are much too good at this for me.”

“Well there goes my plan,” Oliver flirts. Honey and Oliver play a round of pool, while Gabe takes his time, teasing my pussy, massaging my chest. He eventually slips the hand under my jersey. Everyone looks over from time to time. Oliver and Nate obviously hungry for a turn, and Honey in a constant state of blush. And when Gabe twists my nipple, I squeak and Oliver misses wide on his shot.

“Sorry.” And everyone laughs.

Gabe removes his hand from my pants, no not my pants, I’m not wearing pants, but anyways his hand leaves my privates. He presses his wet fingers to my lips, and I let them pass. The taste of myself fills my mouth, as he presses down on my tongue with his digits. “Fucking hell, should we go to the bathroom?” he asks, grinding his erection against my ass.

“Immessatoome,” I say with my tongue still being held by Gabe’s fingers.

Gabe removes his fingers, “Lead the way.” He swats my ass.

“Have fun,” Oliver calls out.

I meet eyes with Honey, and she silently mouths, “Are you sure?” I just nod giving her a smile.

Gabe locks the stall door behind us. He wastes no time pulling my jersey off over my head, “Do you know how long I’ve wanted to see these?” he hangs my shirt on the hook on the door.

“I’ve got a good idea. Your stares aren’t the most discrete.” He just laughs as my tits drop free of my sports bra. He takes one nipple then the other in his mouth, his tongue circling the nubs as they harden from the attention.

For whatever reason, the most surprising moment comes when he kisses me. His tongue in my mouth as he presses me against the stall wall. “On your knees,” the last syllable rising just enough to almost make it sound like a question. But even if that’s how he meant it, with the combined bets I don’t take it as such.

My knees, bare thanks to the short skirt, touch the cold tile of the bathroom floor. I’m just glad it isn’t wet. Gabe unbuckles his pants and they drop to his ankles. His erection strains against his boxers, until he frees it. He cups my cheek and silently guides me to his cock.

I was no stranger to cock sucking, far from it in fact, but it still felt odd to look up at Gabe. My close friend and coworker looking down as his cock rests between my lips, his cockhead passing over my tongue. I bob back and forth, my tongue flicking over the underside of his shaft. “Holy Jesus fuck, Dee,” he groans as I push further, my nose against his groin, my chin to his balls, and his cock slipping into my throat.

His hands on the back of my head, and in a moment of lost passion he holds me there. I pull back and he starts thrusting. The final inch or so of his member, working past my lips, his cock never leaving my throat. Spit drools down over my chin, dripping to my bust. I let him go as long as I can, until his cock hits just the wrong spot. I sputter, my throat retching in an attempt to remove the obstruction. I tap his thigh and he releases me.

I cough and gasp for air, a big ball of saliva expelled, it slips down my cleavage, leaving a wet trail down my body, until soaking into Honey’s skirt at my waist. “Dee, fucking hell,” his breath is heavy, he’s probably close. Not wanting to lose my earned progress, I stroke him as I take him back into my mouth.

He groans again, his hand on my head but just resting, not attempting to any added depth. I wrap my free hand around his balls, and then I feel it. The tightening in his sack, the throbbing of his cock, and his whimpers of “I’m going to cum.” He takes over stroking himself, and explodes across my tongue. The bitter taste of his cum flows across my mouth. My tongue swims in the huge load, as he finally wipes the last drop against my bottom lip.

I show him the prize, and go to swallow but he says, “Wait, don’t swallow yet. Just hold it there.” I follow his command, the taste drowning out any remnants of my drink. “Here stand up.”

He kneels, pulling down my boyshorts from under the skirt. And he turns me around, my hands against the wall, my mouth full of jizz, and I look back over my shoulder. Gabe pulls my cheeks apart, and I feel his tongue against the ring of my anus. “Mmm,” I moan, his circling motion changing as he pushes his tongue into my rosebud.

“Have you ever done anal?” he asks, kissing my bare ass. I can’t speak with my mouth full so I just shake my head. “Fuck, I wish I had some lube on me. I guess we have plenty of time this month.” I guess I should expect that to come later then.

He stands up behind me, his cock already hard again. He rubs his member against my wetness. I moan careful not to spill Gabe’s seed from my mouth. He repositions himself and pulls my hips out enough, giving him easy access as he slips within me. My face is pressed against the stall wall, as he pounds into me from behind.

He doesn’t last long. “Fuck, Dee, knees quick,” and I quickly turn kneeling once again. And for the second time he comes in my open mouth. A loose strand streaks across my cheek, but after he finishes, he scoops it up, pushing it into my mouth with both of his loads. “Don’t swallow yet,” he huffs, pulling up his pants.

I stand and he hands me my shirt and bra. With those back on, I look for my underwear. I give him a questioning look, still not speaking thanks to his command keeping my mouth preoccupied. He shows them balled up in his fist, he sniffs them, and then shoves them in his pocket, “I think free use warrants stealing sexual trophies, don’t you?” It’s not like I can really argue right now anyways.

With me mostly dressed, Gabe guides us to the bar. “Bourbon on the rocks and a bottle of bud.” He pays and takes our drinks back to the pool table. Oliver and Neal are playing a new game, Honey sits and watches. She waves when she sees us coming. I smile back, feeling the sloshing of the cum in my mouth.

“Have a good time?” Oliver teases.

Gabe holds up my bourbon, “Spit.” I glare at him, but follow the command, dropping both loads into my fresh bourbon.

“I guess you could say that,” I say, holding up my drink as Gabe hands it over.

I sit next to Honey, “You’re really okay with this?” She points to the guys, Gabe catches your gaze and motions a drinking motion. I roll my eyes, but take a sip. The white swirling in the amber liquid.

“Obviously I wouldn’t have chosen it, but really it’s all good, I’ll say something if it stops being so I promise,” I hold up my pinkie.

She links fingers, “You’d better.” I pull her hand in and kiss her knuckles. She blushes, and for a second I think she’s checking me out. Is she queer? I hadn’t ever asked in our time, had the conversation ever been brought up? Does she know I am? I take another drink to attempt to calm my mind.

Oliver misses his shot, and leaves the table passing his cue to Gabe. “Enjoying your drink?” he asks. Oh yea. I roll my eyes.

“Mmm,” I say, taking a big drink. “Want to try it?” I ask holding it out.

“I think I’ll pass,” he smirks. He takes my hand, getting me to stand, before slipping under me. He rubs my bare thighs, slowly caressing higher and higher. Honey tries to pretend she’s watching the game, but I see the glances towards his hands on my legs. The skirt rises higher as he continues, and I see a couple guys whispering at the bar, one of them points in our direction.

Honey’s glances grow longer and longer. Oliver’s fingers tickle my lips, barely brushing against me. My skin tingles with anticipation. Gabe had me worked up, but he didn’t give me any release. Would Oliver be so kind? “Want to make a bet?” he whispers in my ear.

The words send shivers down my spine. My weakness being exploited. “Yes,” I huff.

“Who’s going to win? Gabe or Neal? If you’re right, I take you to the bathroom. If you’re wrong I bend you over the table and spank you,” his fingers trail over my thigh.

What kind of bet is that? I lose either way. I haven’t even been paying attention to who is solids or stripes. Who is winning? “Pick one,” Oliver whispers, he squeezes my thigh in his palm.

“Ga-gabe,” I whimper.

“Excellent,” he releases his hold on my thigh, a red tint quickly disappears from where he squeezed. He returns to caressing my legs, occasionally brushing against my pussy. My body aches for more. He runs his hand under my shirt, his fingers brush against my nipple. He pinches, the pain stings across my skin, a tug, my sports bra riding up over my chest. I sigh as Oliver’s finger makes its first push into me.

But before he’s even fully inserted, Neal exalts, “Booyah!” Oliver removes his finger, my body clinging to his knuckle, trying to hold him within.

“Looks like you lost,” he starts to stand, forcing me to my feet. His hand on my hip, guides me to the pool table. He bends me over, my face against the felt. He at least keeps my behind facing the back wall, instead of the open bar. He flips my skirt up, and reaches across the table. He puts the 9 ball in my vision. “Count them.” I move to look at which balls are still on the table but he stops me, so I continue to look at the yellow striped ball.

Smack, “1.” It stings, and he takes a second to rub my ass. Smack, “2.” Honey moves to Neal’s side, they whisper together just within my line of sight. The count continues. 3, 4, 5. Each strike hurting a little more, the pain building on itself. Smack, “9.”

“Doing great,” he says, leaning over the table and putting the purple striped 12 ball next to the other ball. He continues the spanking. The thought of how many people have noticed, how many people are watching crosses my mind. Smack, “1,” I start counting once again. By 7 I’m whimpering and squirming with each strike. Smack, “Aaah, 9.” I try to push up off the table on instinct, but Oliver’s hand between my shoulder blades keeps me in place. “Fuck, 12,” I grunt, my feet picking up off the ground, the rail of the table digs into my stomach as it supports my weight.

My eyes go wide as Oliver pulls the red 15 ball into view. I look to him, “Please.”

He brushes a hand through his hair. “Your choice, the 15 now, or double it for tomorrow?”

My ass burns, stinging, probably just as red as the pool ball. I might regret it tomorrow, but right now, I can’t do it. “Double it.”

“Perfect,” he purrs, caressing my abused behind. Each touch feels like fire. He smooths my skirt back over the sensitive skin. When I stand back up, I see several people around the bar watching intently.

Honey quickly grabs my hand and starts to pull me. “Wait, your drink,” Gabe stops us. He hands me the watered down bourbon and spunk. I raise my glass and down it in one go. The bourbon overpowers any other taste but I still know it’s there.

With my empty glass set back down, Honey says, “Come with me.” I gladly comply, ignoring all the looks as we pass through the bar. She pushes me against the bathroom wall, and she pulls my face down to hers. Her lips are soft and taste of the strawberry daiquiris she’s been drinking all night.

The sound of a hand dryer roaring to life, distracts us. Another woman is trying her best not to look at us. Honey doesn’t seem to care, just pulling my face back to hers. I’m close to her, my lips brush against hers as I calmly ask, “Is Neal okay with this?”

“Mmhmm, I gave him permission, and he returned the favor,” she breathes heavily, kissing me once again. That is good enough for me. I would never have betrayed Neal, but I’d be lying if I had said I hadn’t thought about it.

The other woman passes by us, and I think we’re alone until I hear a stall open, then the sink. Someone comes in the bathroom, but Honey doesn’t stop. She grabs my wrist drags it to her waistband, the waistband of my own smooth shorts she now wears. She’s soaking wet, her fluids quickly coating my digits. She moans as I plunge into her pussy.

She tugs at my shirt, pulling it up over my sizable bust, freeing my tits of the sports bra as well. She sucks at each nipple. And without her face on mine, I can see the other women in the room. The woman turning around at the door, evidently she didn’t need to go that badly. At the sink, there’s a MILF whose hands are more than clean, the water continues running.

“Dee,” she moans, her forehead pressed against my sternum. She grips my wrist, holding it in place. She grinds against my palm, as I keep curling my fingers within her. “Dee, yes, yes, there,” her moans echo off the bathroom walls. She collapses against my body, relying on my strength to keep her upright, her mouth gasping as it presses against my skin.

Her grasp on my wrist loosens but doesn’t release. She guides my wet digits to my mouth, the taste of her diffusing across my tongue. I desperately want to take control, push the small Colombian against the wall, strip her, lick every inch of her brown skin. But she’s in charge, and she has me against the wall, her mouth returning to my nipples. She urges me to continue suckling upon my digits as she slides her own hand down my body.

I moan around my fingers, as she finally touches me there, my own pleasure finally on the table. It feels like heaven, the other people in the room fade from my mind. The drone of sinks, dryers, and flushes fill the background, but the only things that matter are Honey and her touch.

My head lulls back against the tiled wall of the bathroom. My Honey coated fingers still in my mouth. My orgasm approaches rapidly, everything tonight building to this moment. And as I reach the crest, ready to crash against her, release all my tensions into the world, her fingers retreat, leaving my empty and wanting.

She kisses me again, my loins still burning as my near-orgasm retreats back to my core. Her wet fingers smear my fluids across my tit. “Did you cum?” she asks.

“No,” I whine, thrusting my hips out at her.

She kisses me again, “Oh, I’m so sorry.” She runs her fingers along my folds again. And the feelings return, my core burning brighter, as her knuckles pump past my entrance. “Do you like that?”

“YeEEeSssSS!” I moan, ignoring any attempts at keeping quiet. “Right there, I’m almost there, there, there,” and… there go her fingers again. No release, no relief, she’s teasing me.

She kisses me again, playing with my tits, as my pleasure fades again. “Did you cum?” her question repeats.

And I respond the same, a very whiny, “No.”

She chuckles, “Oh, I’m so sorry,” her voice in a sultry tone, tingles across my neck. And she starts the build up once again. Her thumb against my clit, the curling of fingers finding the perfect spot. She kisses my neck, teasing my nipple with her fingers, and her heat atop me.

I bite my lip, trying not to reveal my impending orgasm. But as my core starts to tighten, my orgasm on the verge for the third time at her command, she actions repeat once again. My breathing is ragged, my mind screaming for her to continue. “Did you cum?” she asks once again.

I swallow hard, scared to answer honestly again. The chuckle from last time echoing in my mind. “Mmhmm, yes,” I lie.

“That’s what I thought,” Honey smirks, giving me another kiss. Then she separates from me, she licks her fingers as I pull my tops back into place. I’m still on edge, but she takes my hand and guides me from the bathroom. Leaving behind any voyeurs.

“Have fun?” Oliver teases as we return.

“So much,” Honey answers, leaning against Neal. I wonder if he’s next. What a trip to the bathroom with him will look like.

“And how’s your ass,” he follows up.

I roll my eyes, “Sore.” The stinging across my cheeks still reminding me of Oliver’s fun, and the promise of 30 more tomorrow.

“Dee,” Honey calls, and chills rush over my body. Before tonight, I had been attracted to her, but after that experience, I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to deny her requests. “Neal, gets 1 orgasm. That’s it,” she kisses him on the cheek. He’s wrapped around her finger, and you can’t blame him, it’s a great finger. “Oh and Dee, I don’t think you really need another, do you?” I whimper, but I know I won’t go against her.

Once again I find myself in the bar bathroom. Neal joining me in a stall. A couple men look over their shoulder as they stand at the urinals. Neal kisses me, and I work on his belt. We look down as I free his cock, the 5 inch rod is squeezed at the base by a black band wrapped around his cock and balls. It twitches at my touch, eager for the promised release. I know the feeling, and then I wonder how long Honey has teased him this way.

I stroke him, dripping a line of saliva onto his throbbing shaft. Not even a minute later, Neal frantically says, “Wait, wait, wait.” I stop as his words register, but it’s too late. His cock twitches as white streams erupt from his swollen cockhead. A warm line of jizz dribbles down my thigh, greasy stains soak into the borrowed skirt.

“Sorry,” I say, knowing that neither of us would go against Honey’s wishes.

He catches his breath, the release obviously taking a lot out of him. “No, I’m good, that was whew,” he gingerly returns his privates to his pants. And the walk back to the others lasted longer than our time in the stall.

Honey smiles as we return. “Good boy,” she whispers, I only hear do to my closeness. “Good girl,” she tells me next, and my spine stiffens. She’s going to be the of me.

Honey and I play a round of doubles against Gabe and Oliver. During others turns, Gabe takes the chance to spit in my drink, giving further evidence to his kink for me consuming his bodily fluids. Oliver mauls at tits, thankfully leaving my tender ass alone, but his grip hurts giving evidence to his sadism. Honey whispers in my ear, promises of orgasms if I’m a good girl, she flips my skirt, raising my top, and her exhibitionism and domineering tendencies shining through. With the view into their private lives, I can sense Honey’s control over Neal, despite his stoic expression and Honey hanging off him. It’s odd knowing so much more about my friends’ sexual preferences.

Honey sinks the 8 ball. “We did it,” she cheers, jumping up and down. She pulls me in for a kiss.

“Fuck, hey Dee, you want to join me in the bathroom?” Gabe says, already taking my hand, pulling me away from Honey. This is going to be a long night, a long month of free use.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)