More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Mission report, good or bad?

The Secret of Area 51

(Skipping here means you missed the Area 51 raid. Go back one chapter my guy and or gals or galactic being who got wifi connection.)

The ship charted a course through several wormholes to wind up in the vicinity of Dr. P's lab where the cat girl was to be delivered. After landing, Dr. P boarded the ship and gave 13 a wakeup call, "Rise my beautiful creations! Come and hug your father." 13 and her charge were startled awake and noticed they were entangled in an embrace from when they slept with 13 the first to pry herself from the other. She then scowled at the smiling doctor and excused herself to get changed. This left him alone with the third party who just stared up at the mad scientist who created her from a collection of illegally obtained samples.

"Daddy?," her voice rang out quizzically until Dr. P nodded and let the cat girl jump up and hug her "father". "What is a Dad?," she asked as Dr. P enjoyed the feeling of her pink nipples against his lab coat. The two left the ship and headed for the lab where Dr. P offered some clothes. She changed into her new gift of modesty, a pair of tight orange cloth panties and a matching tank top a few sizes too small that let her underboob show. 13 found no one waiting for her in the ship and expected to find them in the lab where she could ask some questions.

"Hello, FX-13. I am so glad to see you and even more so to see her returned to me," Dr P boasted when he caught 13 walking in out of the corner of his eye.

"Who, or rather what, is she?," 13 asked.

"Oh. Why, she is your sister of course. Please meet FX-9."

"Sister? I have a sister!," screamed an overjoyed 9, "...What is a sister?"

"Shhh shhh shh, my child. The grown ups are talking. Here, why don't you sit over there and I will update your database," Dr. P calmed her down as he guided her to a crazy metal chair where 9's eyes glowed yellow once she took a seat.

"Sister!?," 13 was baffled, "She doesn't look like me! And how many more of 'me' are still around?"

"Only a few, some were sadly destroyed and FX-9 is among the ones I lost. And explain, FX-9 is an early model that is a result of my ideas at the time. And I am glad you activated her so I can get a second chance with my long lost child."

13's skin crawled at the thought of the doctor poking around at 9 then moved onto that name, "And her name is way too close to mine. She needs a new one."

"I think FX-9 and FX-13 are fine 'names' as if you needed one, but fine. What is your suggestion?"

Thinking about it, her mind raced around that dictionary in her head where some words she only knew the word alone and no other knowledge about those few outliers. One such word came to mind and despite a lack of definition, it felt right, "Vyol, it's some word I can't translate."

"Ah, that's an old word from an ancient civilization," he went on, "It was the name of their rulers who wore extravagant purple gowns. Good choice, but I'll stick with your rightful names. But you can call each other what you like."

13 rolled her eyes then pulled her attention to Vyol as she sprung from her chair and did some flips. "My, my. Who is this, Doctor?," the president's face zoomed in on a large screen overlooking the three who gazed back at her towering face.

"Vyol, ma'am. The specimen I rescued from Earth. She is one of Dr. P's earlier models of me..."

"Well, that is very curious. Doctor, we must speak more of this."

"Well, FX-9 here comes from a frankly flawed design compared to FX-13 and her new profession. She was designed for...fertility and is somewhat outdated. But, if I recall, she has excellent eyesight, reflexes, and some flexibility that make her well suited for the field," he explained while doing his best to sell Vyol as another big paycheck to his account.

"Interesting, I should see if we can fit her on 13's team. I have been trying to assemble candidates, but have had no luck. Maybe Vyol can be her copilot or something. I'll see if I can get her scheduled for training"

"Ooooo, we're gonna be besties!," Vyol cheered with glee while 13 disliked the idea of this aloof idiot on her team.

"Ma'am, I'd just like to say-," 13 interjected.

"Oh, yes! 13, do give me a report about Earth..."

13 pondered telling the president and Dr. P what had transpired, but the thought of what happened was too embarrassing for her to retell. "The earthling technology was too primitive to detect me. But the base was attacked and I had difficulties escaping with Vyol and luckily the place was raided by a third party. We left during the chaos," she reported while omitting the sexual escapades she faced at the hands of the U.S. military.

"Yeah, there were these guys. And then they-," Vyol added before 13 cut her off.

"They attacked us in an effort to keep us there and perform experiments on our bodies," she said in an effort to save her dignity.

"Savages," Dr. P cursed aloud.

"Well, Earth is still not ready it seems. Anyway, I want you back on your ship and waiting at Vavius 5 until I can issue you another mission," the president concluded.

"Sorry, Madam President. It seems that FX-9 must wait here," the doctor explained, "The earthlings seemed to have impregnated her while she was being held captive. Some sort of experiment, maybe, to see if they could cross breed. Her DNA was made specially to be compatible with any mate and her fertility, as I said, is meant to be higher than any other being in the galaxy. I will have to accelerate her already fast incubation for her to be able to join FX-13 on another mission."

"Hmmm. Alright. She can stay and 13 must return ASAP. Thank you again, officer. Be seeing you, goodbye," and the Hellaniah blipped off the screen. 13 awkwardly waved to the other two, uncomfortable about her sister's pregnancy, and headed for the ship. They left for another part of the lab where he would begin to accelerate the baby's/babies' growth and get Vyol on duty at Vavius's GDF HQ. 13's ship took off and she was on her way back to her post where she anticipated some time off after all she'd been through in the past couple of days. But 13 wasn't the only one here with something going on as Vyol still has yet to see what it's like on the nudist planet and Hellaniah needs to find another mission for 13.

Who do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)