More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you follow?

Hellaniah: A Speech That Would Leave You Speechless

"Madam President," a sheepish voice came from the doorway, "You will have to give your speech soon..."

"Oh, yes," Hellaniah answered, "I'm just wrapped up in finding a new mission for 13. So far my campaign is banking off of her success." The woman took off her glasses and pulled herself from her computer to look at the little figure who'd entered the room. It was a dwarfish creature with long, drooping ears and a stunted snout. This was her secretary who handled all of her daily schedules and made sure she was at her best. Gricka was her name, and she wore very modest office attire with a thick pair of glasses that floated above her snoot. Some might call her dorkish, but they'd be overlooking the appeal of her messy bun and thick, pouty lips.

The president took a minute to straighten her hair and cover the coffee stain on her blouse with her suit jacket. Afterward, she joined Gricka who was scribbling on her digital notepad to write various memos and messages to other parties. Together they walked away from her office, accompanied by armed guards, and made their way to her shuttle. There they would take off to another part of the capitol planet where Hellaniah was to give a private campaign speech to potential donors.

A small room in the back of the building served as a dressing room for the conference hall where she'd give the speech. She sat with her secretary who went over the various points she'd have to cover. "Don't worry, Gricka. I have the whole thing downloaded to a prompter in my eye implant. I won't forget a thing," she assured.

"Ma'am, you can't have anything go wrong with this speech. This is the first of many and it's the word of mouth that will carry future donations. You need to make sure every word counts."

"I'll be fine, don't fret your little ass over it."

Gricka rolled her eyes and bit her lip before excusing herself to take a call and leaving the President all alone. As she left, Hellaniah began to remove her clothes and head over to the shower to clean up after a long night of searching for opportunities for 13. Once she returned, she took a seat at the mirror and began fixing her hair and applying her special lotion. Gricka re-entered the room to find the stark naked woman glancing back at her, "Oh my! Ma'am, you really should put something on."

"Don't be such a prude, Gric. You're the only one I'm comfortable being naked around. Besides, look at this body! I bet a petite girl like yourself would KILL for a hot bod like mine?," Hellaniah said with vain confidence.

The little woman just growled in response and moved on to the matter at hand, "Your speech will be in [fifteen minutes]. The suit I ordered for you has just arrived. I'll put it in the closet and let you put it on."

"What's wrong with my old suits?"

"They are old fashioned, out of date. This is a new and flashy suit that says, 'Look at me! I will get things done!' It's VERY important that you wear it. Besides, you don't want to look like some old hag..."

That word rang down to the President's subconscious as she deeply hated being called "old" and Gricka knew this very well. The president angrily finished applying her lotion before stomping over to her new attire. It was quite flashy with the orange and gold color pallet and shiny material. Together it consisted of a blazer, blouse, pencil skirt, high heels, and a lacy pair of black underwear and garters. Frankly, Gricka didn't need to nudge her boss in order to get her to wear it as it was her kind of style. "Wow! I really love it!," she exclaimed as she pawed at the soft fabric.

"Well, enjoy it...while it lasts."

"What was that?"

"I told you to enjoy it! It cost a lot of money off the taxpayers" the secretary said before leaving the room. "It won't last for long, muhahahahaha," she snorted as the door shut behind her.

"Who are you talking to?," asked a man walking by in the hallway.

"Uh, no one...Mind your own business and get back to work! I want that stage prepped in [five minutes]!"

"Alright, you little freak..."


Hellaniah walked out of the dressing room looking like a galactic prom queen in her new suit. The orange and gold sparkly ensemble did well to complement her orchid-pink skin and her cosmic, nebulous hair that gave off a crystal sheen. Her locks flowed down her back like a wavy waterfall starting in a neon pink and ending in a black that sparkled naturally. When she walked, it swayed with her gait from side to side ever so gracefully down by her luscious ass while some did fall in the front in face length bangs she had trouble keeping out of her right eye. Speaking of which, they too were mystical with a solid rosey sclera and white pupils/irises that could charm any being in the galaxy. The only problem with her new suit is that it was skin tight, but the material was of fantastic quality as it felt like she was wearing nothing at all. But it did cling to her bountiful, feminine form which would draw eyes from her words and to her chest which had much of her cleavage on display.

"Two minutes," whispered Gricka as they strolled down the hallway and to the stage. Hellaniah was busy pumping herself up while calming her nerves in order to purge any lack of confidence. She desperately needed for this speech to go right so that she could attract a new generation of donors and some older ones who'd liked her work over the past [thirty years]. As they entered the backstage area, they could see her PR rep, Breg, warming up the crowd.

"And now, I present the President of the Galaxy!," the draconic humanoid exclaimed just before he exited the stage. Just before Hellaniah stepped out into the light, Gricka stopped her and climbed up her tall figure like a spider up a tree. The gremlin woman fixed Hellaniah's ear with a earpiece and microphone then leapt from her shoulders to go back to managing the presidential campaign from her device.

Hellaniah shook herself and spit out a breath of hot air before putting on her best smile and walking out into view. The crowd clapped politely as the galactic anthem played and she waved to them with manufactured glee. Her heels clicked against the stage as she moved to the center and took a bow where a choice few in the front row got a good look into her cavernous bosom.

She wave a few more times before speaking up and starting the speech, "Hello and welcome! I hope you all are enjoying your evening? Perhaps I won't spoil it with my presentation, but I do need your support if my administration is to keep up the progress." The audience chuckled mildly as she began, mostly wanting this to be done within the next [hour]. Many were keeping their eyes on their watches while some were more enthralled with the President's legs hidden under her dark stockings.

As Hellaniah moved on to her first point, Gricka was suspiciously keeping her hands off of her device and clutching a new one. It had a screen displaying a humanoid figure and several buttons in galactic standard writing. The tiny woman kept her eyes fixed on the President with dubious intent as she droned on and on about her policies, "This is where the fun begins."

From the President's perspective, all she could see was the audience, the words scrolling out of the corner of her eye, and the slides she'd prepared next to them thanks to her implant. "Now, I hope you will all enjoy what you see here today," she said as she motioned for the next slide. But as soon as she finished her sentence, Glicka giggled as she pressed a button offstage and the audience were awestruck. In an instant, the President's blouse had vanished and put more of her cleavage and the edge of her saucy bra on display.

Hellaniah didn't notice as the crowd interest looked piqued and the fabric clung so well to her skin. She thought she had them on the hook and continued her speech. The audience hardly made a noise over a few whispers, believing it all a part of the presentation and wished to see what would happen next. No other staff was nearby as Glicka had messaged them a long list of chores to do while she handled the President's performance.

"My administration has kept the peace thanks to financial support from citizens like yourselves. This is all thanks to you and I want to show you my gratitude with this," she motioned for the next slide which should have been of a dull graph. But instead a zoomed in video of the President was streamed to the wall behind her while her implant showed otherwise. Just like before, Glicka pressed another button and this time Hellaniah's jacket disappeared. Her two massive mounds of pink flesh were shown snuggly cradled by her lacy bra.

The crowd's eyes bulged with disbelief and a few members even cheered. "They love it," she thought to herself and was completely unaware of her predicament.

Now she started walking around with her clicking heels and pacing about the stage as she talked more about her achievements and goals. "I have made safety a major priority of my campaign and that is why I want to EXPOSE corruption and crime," she said as Glicka pressed again and exposed the President's panties and legs by discarding her skirt.

The crowd was shocked, but loving it. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity that no one other than Glicka had the pleasure of seeing. Trillions of citizens had thought about Hellaniah night after night since she announced her campaign all those years ago.

Hellaniah took their admiration as a sign to dig in and go off script and rile them up. "You want more? I'll show you a lot more! Get a load of this!," she cried for the next slide. Her next graph on crime safety did not show and instead Glicka disposed of the woman's garters and stocking. Her lengthy, plush legs were on full display and made a few members of the crowd go wild with excitement.

Still oblivious, Hellaniah patted herself on the back as she went on about how crime is down and arrests are up. Thinking her simple take on crime had fooled them into believing her methods were working when data would show otherwise. Whistles and cheers cried for "MORE" as the lady went into scarce detail and inflated numbers.

"More?! Boy, do I have more to show and tell. In fact, I have two BIG reasons right here that show what my campaign is all about!," she yelled out to the hyped up audience. Glicka simply followed and gave the people what they wanted when she pressed another button and made that lacy bra disappear. A big pair of plump, pink tits that dwarfed the little woman plopped down with a mighty jiggle that showed their hefty weight. They were crowned with one juicy, lavender-blue nipple apiece that would make anyone want to latch on and start sucking away at her massive udders.

The males, females, and other alien sexes of the slack jawed gawkers lost their minds at the sight of Hellaniah's glorious tits. She reveled in the hype and gave a big laugh as she put her arms under her breasts. This made the crowd believe even more that she was in on it as this stance proved to be a sexy pose they'd never forget.

"But I think we should talk a little about my current political rival, Representative Nazc. He's responsible for THIS!," the President inculpated. Glicka pressed two buttons this time and Hellaniah's panties were gone, but in their place came two black bars that covered her nipples and pussy. Boos rang out from the crowd and Hellaniah just nodded her head as if they were booing her slide showing the riots her rival's party had caused. "Yeah, yeah. Let him have it! A being like that is against what I have shown you here today. A being willing to hide the truth and refuse to let me share it with the rest of that galaxy!"

More boos called out and they started chanting for the Representative's dismissal. Glicka had not foreseen this little hiccup and tried to change it back to the previous plan. As it turns out, she was a spy working for Nazc who was to help dismantle the President's campaign from within. She was fed up with how Hellaniah had overworked her, mistreated her, and was shady as all hell with what she had the administration doing behind the scenes. She hoped that this incident would disgust the crowd and embarrass her in front of her donors, robbing her of a future platform.

"That is why you must vote for me and support my campaign in any way you can. Because, together we can be FREE!!!," Hellaniah shouted as she threw her hands up in the air. Glicka had made another button press at the right time, causing the black bars to disappear as soon as she finished. This made for a grand finale where the crowd jumped with joy and sang in honor of their buck naked President and her utterly remarkable tits. That plain scape of her pelvis, devoid of any pubic hairs, heralded the first ever sighting of the pristine pussy lips resting just below.

Hellaniah smiled from ear to ear as she thank the crowd for their time and took another bow before walked off stage and giving them a wonderful view of her round rump as it swayed. The still naked woman sighed with relief, oblivious to the fact she flashed the crowd her birthday suit. Glicka made a few button presses on her device as the President approached, "You did a fine job out there, ma'am. They really ate it up and got quite the eyeful of your slides." The little woman handed her a towel to dry off any sweat as Hellaniah's clothes reappeared before she could notice.

"But what about the numbers, Glic? Surely, after that, they must be rushing to give me donations?"

"Let me see here...," Glicka said as she prepared to give her the bad news. But it seems the plan didn't go at all like she'd planned and found that the donors had already filled her campaign fund with millions of credits. "I-it's through the roof! How can this be...," she muttered in disbelief.

"I'm just that good when it comes to giving presentations. You must really start believing in the campaign, Glic," she smugly said as she sauntered down to the dressing room to get out of her flashy suit and drink a cool glass of water.

Glicka grinded her teeth, angry that her plan had failed and that she'd never hear the end of it from Nazc and his inflated ego. Out of spite, she downloaded the footage she'd gathered and deleted all traces before sending it to the darkest parts of the galactic web for some perverts to find. There she knew it would spread, but never really surface so she could remain undercover but satisfy her wounded pride. As for the donors leaking anything they saw, it would all be whispered word of mouth to keep the exclusivity and all recording devices had been confiscated before the presentation.

Inside the dressing room, Hellaniah was relaxing in her old blouse and skirt with a cool towel wrapped around her neck. As she basked in her success, a knock came at the door to which she permitted entrance. "Sorry to disturb you, ma'am," an intern said as he awkwardly shuffled into the room, "But you asked me to contact you right away as soon as I found another potential mission for your new GDF officer." He passed her a tablet with a GDF report on it about an incident that might be taking place in a forgotten corner of the galaxy. Hellaniah dove right in as she scrolled through the report with great interest. But by the end , her optimism turned to confusion and indecision as it clearly seemed like an odd operation. But this was all she had so she asked the intern to set up a meeting with some GDF officers right away.

What are 13 and Vyol up to? Or should we proceed with the mission?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)