More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you follow?

Vyol: Search and Seizure

Vyol lay out on the bed, ass facing out and upward as she sprawled out and stretched her back. She'd been on the planet for a few hours, awaiting the chance to be properly trained and greenlit as an officer despite not taking the test like her sister. They just shipped her here, gave her a uniform, and asked her not to leave the facility after escorting her to a room.

The curious catgirl occupied herself with a fascination of every object she came across. Her delicate hands picked up every object as she gazed in awe before dropping it for another mundane trinket. Once she had observed everything at least twice, she started bouncing around the room like a lunatic. Maybe it was the feline DNA...or maybe she was just weird.

As time crawled by, no sign of her sister and only familiar face on the planet, Vyol started to settle in for a long and undeserved nap. But she was interrupted by a xeno barging through her door, "It's ready!" He glanced around, finding the only occupied bunk with a stranger flashing their ass covered by skin tight material. "Where is Sizope?," he asked the clueless woman.

"What's a Sizope?," Vyol responded.

"...Okay, well she was supposed to help me."

"I'll help you!"

"Well I kinda wanted her for...specific reasons. Wait, who are you anyway?"

"I'm new. I was made in a lab."

The studious looking fellow gave her a quick look over after an awkward pause following her quirky statement. Upon liking what he saw he felt less disappointed, "Alright, why don't you follow me and we'll get started." Vyol hopped up with glee and trailed the xeno closely as they traversed the hallways and open rooms.

"What are we doing?," she questioned with childlike ignorance.

"We're testing something."

"What are we testing?"

"A new robot I've been working on."

"What's a robot?"

"...It's, uh, a machine that performs specific functions that you or I can do. They make life easier and more efficient."

"Oh...what does your robot do?"

"I'll explain when we get there," he sighed.

Vyol went silent as they drew closer to their destination, relieving the annoyed xeno. But the silence was sorely broken by yet another question from the catgirl, "What's your name?"

"It's Tibaq, and no more questions! We're here."

The two entered the room, dark until the light came on as soon as it sensed movement. They walked further in as the door closed behind them, Vyol observing the contents of the room. A workstation occupied the back end of the rectangular space with a computer, desk, books, and an assortment of parts. Closer to them stood a table positioned in the center and the robot Tibaq had previously mentioned. A plain looking automaton that was simply a shiny metal tower equal in height to the average humanoid with a wide single set of tank treads. Near the silver cylinder was a black ring one might infer to be the robot's visual sensors.

Vyol crept up on the device with wide eyes, "Oooooo, shiny..."

"Don't touch!," Tibaq snapped. The catgirl instantly froze with her arms to her sides, peering at the robot out of the corner of her eye. As she stood, frozen, Tibaq made his way to the back of the room where he fiddled with his notes and prepped his computer. While his face was glued to the screen, he called back to his assistant in a dull tone. "Stand perfectly still and do not do anything unless directed," he said with a nonchalant wave of his appendage.

She easily complied thanks to her agreeable nature built into her design. "So what does your robot do?," she resubmitted her inquiry from earlier.

"Oh, yes. I promised to tell you. Best to do so to ensure greater success," the nerdy xeno preambled. He finished booting up the automaton from his computer before walking closer to his creation and assistant. He kept a fair distance as to best observe what would follow, watching as his bot came to life with the flash of green light from its ringed eye. A speck of green remained and traveled the circumference of its round exterior, trapped within the thin black domain. "This is the SAS-2300, also known as the Friskatron. It will completely automate the search of criminals and suspects that takes up the precious time of our officers."

"Friskatron, reporting, for, duty," the cold, soulless machine buzzed to its master.

"Friskatron, perform search protocol on the suspect."

"Yes, sir," it confirmed before wheeling itself closer to Vyol as she watched with curiosity and fear of this off-putting machine. "SCANNING. SUSPECT, IDENTIFIED. Suspect. Please, remove, clothing, and, place, HANDS, on, the, table," it commanded.

"Okay," she answered with no hesitation to get naked.

"AGGRESSION DETECTED. Suspect. You, will, comply."

"But I-," she tried to say before being cut off.

"SUSPECT HAS FAILED TO COMPLY. BYPASSING," it screeched as its cylindrical body whired open and a pair of arms popped out. One clasped around Vyol's wrist before holding her above the ground. The other had a hook end that pierced her uniform and tore it from her body with one swift motion. It made quick work to strip her down to nothing, then it made sure she was well positioned with her palms flat against the table and rear to the metal monstrosity. The free hand was also cuffed and together they were held firmly in place.

"How are you feeling?," Tibaq asked with a digital notepad in hand, his eyes firmly roaming Vyol's naked body.

"These restraints are a little tight...," she complained as her pert nipples hardened when exposed to the cold air of the room, "And I did what it said, but it didn't seem to listen."

"Well, it saw you as a threat which is why your restraints are tight. It's supposed to do that according to the suspect's willingness to comply. As for mistaking your intentions, that's simply a glitch that will have to be worked out. That's the whole purpose of this, to find the problems."

"Oh, okay!," she sighed with gleeful relief.

"Suspect. Prepare, for, CAVITY, SEARCH," the metal tower stuttered as another appendage sprung from its innards. This one was a round tipped hose that flailed about as it grew in length. Then it slithered to Vyol's rear and positioned itself at her asshole before shoving the full length up her bum without warning. Her eyes crossed, tongue flicked out, fists curled, and tail straightened as it shot through her system and explored her ass in search of contraband. The appendage wiggled and thrust further into her digestive tract in search of nothing all while driving the catgirl wild as her internal temperature rose with the stimulation.

"OOOH! OH MY! Is THIS supposed to HAPPEN!?"

"So far, this is according to my design. Were you hiding something, Friskatron would have found it."

"Okay, GUH!," she spat in response as her guts were in the process of being rearranged.

"Suspect, identified, as, FEMALE. Probing, genital, cavity," it announced as another appendage sprung from its body and slithered down to her glistening, warm pussy. Without foreplay, it delved into her babymaker with great and plunged as far into her womb as it could. Vyol had the wind knocked out of her with the sudden , her mouth wide open and eyes drifting upward. The one in her ass didn't go any further into her body, just like when the vaginal intruder hit the back of her womb. Instead they continued to thrash about and retract slightly only to slam back in to their respective hole.

Her torso was stretched each time from the front side, contorting to the will and shape of the tentacles as they ravaged her insides. Her body could handle far worse, as the dear Doctor had designed her to mate with even the most gigantic and absurdly well endowed of creatures in the galaxy. Now fully in heat, the girl moaned and panted with every second of her invasive cavity search.

"Preparing, for, full, digestive, search," Friskatron buzzed as a third and final appendage wormed its way out of the cylinder before hovering over her face. Her eyes went wide, knowing what would happen next, unable to stop it. It dove into her open maw and shot through her esophagus and down into her belly to search the front of her digestive system for nonexistent contraband. Her throat bulged with the girth of the intruder, her eyes trying to hide in the back of her skull, tears rolling down from the corners.

Most would have struggled to breathe with such little room given to her airway, but her father made sure she was well equipped to handle the situation. The robot abandoned her limbs, noting the limpness in her body as a sign of non-aggressive behavior. Her body rose with the tentacles as the automaton moved back from the table and displayed her above its "head". She hung there, arms and legs bouncing back and forth with the motion of the tentacles as they cranes in and out of all of her cavities.

This went on for some time, all according to Tibaq's plan to humiliate his coworker whom he desired to see in such a compromising position. His target may have not been the same, but she would have likely not been as willing as his current assistant. But then the robot's eye turned red and the entire circle began flashing rapidly. "WARNING! WARNING! Heat, levels, exceeding, safe, parameters! Fire, detected! Switching, to, suppressant, protocol!," it screeched while still fucking Vyol for all she's worth.

Tibaq raised a brow as he watched this unfold, not expecting this malfunction to happen and curious to see how it went. Vyol mumbled her concern into the thick, rubbery, hose lodged in her throat, but was severely drowned out by the alarm emitting from the robot. The heat in her body had set off the automaton's fire alarm and now it was attempting to put it out at the source. Stored within its infinitely vast body was a supply of fire suppressant gel that was now being pumped through the three hoses currently inside the poor girl.

The gel swiftly traveled up the tubes and fired out of their now open ends and into each respective hole on Vyol's body. The aquamarine substance was foamy, yet thick as it plumed out of the hoses and filled every corner of her insides. Her vagina was quickly filled and so much what was pumped in shot out from her ravaged hole as more filled her womb. But with her being pumped from both ends, her stomach was ill prepared to handle the sheer volume of gel. With nowhere to go, her belly ballooned yo accommodate the substance until it could no more and the rest out toward her mouth and asshole.

Vyol went stiff as her body was filled to the brim with fire suppressant gel, a sloppy pill of excess forming below. Once her internal temperature dropped to acceptable levels, satisfying the machine, it stopped producing the substance and even slowly retracted its appendages. She fell to the floor, directly into the pile of gel and sent flecks flying across the room. Vyol felt more and more of the gel pour out of her holes as she tried to push up from the ground. She spat out more from her mouth until her belly shrank a few sizes and she was surrounded by a copious amount of the cool substance.

Fully drained of her strength, she collapsed cheek first into the slickened floor. Her body twinged with sporadic jolts of activity and a pleased look was etched into her visage. "Cavity, search, complete. Unit, shutting, down," it concluded before audibly powering down and leaving its light cold and black once more.

"Excellent work, rookie! That temperature reading was not expected, but I'm glad the system works," Tibaq said as the catgirl moaned in response. "This has been such a good test, I might have to use you for more! I'll definitely have them give you an commodation for your service. The Friskatron will be on the streets in no time. Thank you rookie," he continued as Vyol raised her head with a smile before collapsing into unconsciousness. " And don't worry about your uniform. We'll get you another by the end of the day. I'll leave you to rest and you can find your way back when you get up. Now I need to make some adjustments..."

What are the others up to? Or is it time for the next mission?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)