More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you follow?

13: Trying to Relax

13 woke up from her bunk at the GDF office and let out a big yawn. She needed a good night's sleep to help forget about all that business back on Earth. She slid out of bed and scratched her ass as she made her way to the commissary to get a cup of coffee. Long ago, visitors to earth had found the bean and imported it to a planet within proper jurisdiction. There it was cultivated and took the galaxy by storm and made Earth a household name compared to other restricted worlds.

Her bare feet slapped against the cold, tiled floor of the open cafeteria until she reached her destination. It was almost midday on Vavious 5, meaning only the early birds were in for lunch and numbering about twenty in total. 13 rubbed her groggy eyes as she grabbed the pot and poured herself a big cup of joe. It steamed in the cool air of the station as she sauntered over to the breakfast food and got herself a sparkly treat. Doughnuts were also imported from Earth after a GDF cruiser caught a smuggler carrying Earthling contraband. All of the cargo was to be sent back to Earth, including a captive human, but the smugglers bought off the officers with the stash of ringed pastries. They fell in love with the sweet and exotic treat and they became a necessity at all stations.

She wandered over to a table, coffee and donuts in hand, and took a seat by herself. While she drank and ate her late breakfast, more GDF staff started entering and took notice of 13 sitting alone. They could not keep their eyes off her as they funneled in and got their meals, and 13 was unable to discern why. Then a pair of xenos plopped down across from her with their eyes fixed in her chest while she ate. She just glared back at them and tried to finish her food as they snickered.

"Looking good!," a passerby whistled.

"Huh?," 13 said before looking down at her body. As it turns out, she forgot to put anything on before she got out of bed and had been stark naked this entire time. "What the fuck!?," she yelped as her hands shot to her privates, "Why am I naked?!"

"You don't remember?," one of her fellow officers asked.

"Remember what?"

"When you came back from your mission, some of the guys begged you to spill the beans. You were vague and to tell much more, so they got you pretty drunk. You talked a lot about what happened on Earth. Then you said you were, 'Too hot,' and stripped off your uniform on your way back to your bunk."

"Oh, damnit...," 13 muttered with a scowl as she stood up and started walking out of the cafeteria. Many of her fellow officers laughed as she fled in shame and left her half eaten donut behind. "Don't look at me!," 13 barked as she left in disgrace with a hand over her ass and another trying to contain her bouncing breasts.

Back at her room, 13 put on her skimpy outfit that at least covered her naughty bits and tried to forget the embarrassing scene. Although she was still quite hungry, she couldn't bear to go back to the commissary where she was no doubt the talk of the hour. Instead she thought about going out and trying a local restaurant and seeing what food outside of the office was like. She did find a convenient flier for a bar a few blocks away covered in steamy, appetizing foods.

So she quietly left the building and made her way to the bar along the boardwalk bordering the scenic beach. Along the way she saw the various body shapes and species this planet offered, most of whom walked around with their bits hanging out in the free air. Finally, she arrived at the bar, "Ditt's Nits", where she made her way inside to the naturally lit diner style eatery. The entire front of the building consisted mostly of windows that brought in the sunshine and allowed you to gaze out at the ocean and sand.

13 took a seat at the end of the bar, a place devoid of other customers for the time being, and started pawing through a menu. A nude woman on the other side walked down to her and asked if she was ready to order. "Ummm, yeah. I think I am. I'll try the Creamy Pie and the Gazonga Juice," she said with a smile. The waitress replied with a lovely grin as she wrote the order down and told 13 it wouldn't be long. In the meantime, 13 swiveled around on the bar stool to take a look out at the rest of the place. Not many other xenos were in the building, making her think it might have been more of a nighttime spot.

Out on the beach she could see all the vacationers relaxing or playing games. 13 felt the warm sunlight beam through the glass and wash her body with it's embrace. "Maybe I should try to get some sun today," she whispered to herself. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the droopy skinned chef snatched the ticket with 13's order and grunted. He stomped over to a stack of plate and took one in his oversized hand. He lowered the disk to his apron covered crotch and pulled out his floppy cock with his other mit. His saggy face contorted as he flexed his dick muscles and yanked the tip of his member until a beige substance leaked out.

13 was oblivious as she thought about what to do next on her day off, ignoring the wet "schlorps" coming from the kitchen. A clatter of glassware startled the woman, forcing her to turn around and see her food as arrived. She thanked the waitress before taking a look at her meal, the Creamy Pie and Gazonga Juice. On her plate was a creaming pile filling the surface and occasionally dripping off the sides. It steamed and smelled fairly sweet but looked quite unappetizing. Her drink, however, was a tall glass of milky white fixed with orange and yellow additives near the top.

"Well, I guess I'll try it," she thought as she grabbed a metal spork. One scoop of the jiggly cream could hardly keep shape as some of it splattered back down onto the plate. She reluctantly spooned the sweet smelling substance into her mouth where she finally found out what she was missing. It was a thick mass of globby alien cum that she rolled around in her mouth so she could gulp bits down without . "Glaug...Glac...Uggk...," 13 mouthed as she rolled the jizzum around her tongue.

It took a minute to work through the first spoonful before she gave it another go and shoveled another, larger batch into her maw. Her eyes watered and winced with every second it remained on her taste buds. It sure smelled sweet, but that alien's cum tasted quite foul and made 13 feel like she was eating a mushy, raw onion. After the second load, she convinced herself to try a third before giving up on the disgusting "pie."

"Oh, that is bad...," she said as she burped and pushed her plate away, "Maybe this drink is better?" The cold glass left dew on her hand as she brought the straw to her lips and sucked down a little taste of that Gazonga Juice. "Mmm. Mmmmm! Oh, that is good!," she said with a smack of her lips. 13 started sucking down the juice down to the bottom of the glass as it's sweet flavors and flowery aftertaste made her forget about that awful Creamy Pie. "Could I get another?," she asked after guzzling down the fruity drink.

"Why sure," the waitress said as she took the empty glass and replaced it with a full one while 13's back was turned. Once the second dose had arrived, 13 decided to take it slow this time and enjoy this slice of heaven in liquid form. As she sipped, another customer walked to the bar and sat down a few seats away from 13. She watched as he said something to the waitress and she returned to him with an empty glass. Her face contorted to that of morbid curiosity as the waitress took hold of her massive, naked tit and slipped it out from behind her apron.

Into the glass it went, nipple facing down and breast flesh squished against the rim. The woman squeezed her melon with a gentle and the glass started to fill with her breast milk. After a few more squeezes, she stuffed her tit back into the apron and quickly fixed his drink with some other liquids from under the bar. He thanked her with a nod and started slurping down his xeno milkshake. "Hey," 13 asked the waitress between sips, "What did the guy order?"

"Same as you, darling," she replied with a wink before returning to work.

13 gazed down at the drink she was still guzzling down through her silly straw as her heart sank and her stomach churned. In silence, she removed the straw from her mouth and fled the scene with a steady pace without taking her eyes off the floor. She wanted to gag and spit, but there were too many citizens around and frankly that drink was pretty good.

Later on at the beach, 13 found herself soaking up the rays in a lounge chair on a more lonesome part of the shore. She forwent getting a bathing suit as her uniform was practically the same thing and just kicked her shoes off to the side. This was what she wanted, some time to relax outdoors with no one to bother her on this horny planet. She basked like a lizard, possibly because of a sliver of her reptile DNA, and enjoyed the moment.

For a time, she was left alone and at peace in a state of relaxation. Then a long shadow cast over her head and torso, forcing 13 to open her eyes. A tall and thin xeno male was standing behind her and letting his big, thick cock hover over her face. She took one look at the semi-hard phallus and gave it a smack like she was swatting a pesky bug, "Ah, what the fuck!"

"Ow, watch it!," he cried as he rubbed the spot where she struck him.

"Sorry, sir. But you startled me," 13 apologized while trying to avoid looking at his massive member, "Anyway, you're blocking my sun. Move along."

"Who put you in charge?"

"The GDF, buddy."

"Oh! I'm so sorry, officer. Please, let me make it up to you?"

"Just keep away from me and we'll be square."

"Can do ma'am," he said shyly before slinking away to another part of the beach. 13 had a few more hours to herself before she was interrupted again. "Excuse me, I just feel so bad about before and I need to make it up to you," the slim xeno spoke from far above her lounge chair.

"You were doing fine until now..."

"I just couldn't take that as justice for my intrusion on what I assume is your day off. Perhaps I can help you relax with a massage?"

"Uhhh, no thanks."

"Come on. I'm a trained masseuse and I promise to stop if you feel uncomfortable."

"Mmmmm," 13 mulled it over, "Okay, but no funny business." He smiled as he knelt down by her dainty feet and started working his magic fingers on her sore soles. Truly, he was gifted either by experience or genetics as he worked wonders on 13's feet then moved on to her legs and thighs. She moaned in response and would stretch like a lazy cat as he rubbed her smooth skin with his delicate hands. Next would be her torso, but he insisted she flip over so as he could not touch her breasts. 13 obliged, feeling it uncharacteristic for someone on this planet to be insistent on not being lewd, and turned her backside toward the sun.

The massage continued for [half an hour] as he worked her back with rubbing fingers and softly popping bones. Last were her shoulders which he took care of with a gleeful smile while she cooed with her face pressed into the chair. "Oh yeah...That feels good. I really must thank you for your service. After what I've been through, I needed that," she said with the chair pressed to her cheek.

"No problem, officer. And thank you for your service as well," he added as she finished his massage and stood back up. As he walked over to her tail end, he asked, "And would you like some lotion for your back?"

"Lotion?"

Just as she spoke, the tall alien aimed his long dong at her back as he stood over her prone figure. His eyes twitched with pleasure as he looked toward the sky and let out a mighty blast from his hog and covered 13's back in baby batter. A neon green slime now ran down her spine and over the sides of her torso with some even pooling in her ass crack. 13 gasped with horror and leaned over to see the mess this bastard left her. She grew furious and tried to go after him, but he was already leagues ahead of the woman and it would have been impossible to catch up.

So she sighed and found a towel to dry off her back while the rest of the beach goers watched. Once her back was free of his goo, she sat back into the lounge chair and slipped her feet into her shoes. But she found that prick had fucked with them too as he must have filled with with his dick juice while she wasn't looking. 13 gazed at her feet now covered in slime that felt gross between her toes and took a long sigh before finding another towel.

It was night now, with the sky all dark and full of stars despite the prominent light pollution. The galaxy had long ago solved this problem with a natural light source that somehow didn't interfere with that of distant stars. Anyways, 13 had quit the beach and wandered around town for the rest of the day. First she'd gone looking for a decent meal and by the tenth restaurant, found something she could consider edible. Afterward she looked at all the different shops, trying to get an idea on what she could buy with her first paycheck.

Now she was on her way back to the station to check in for the night, strolling through the streets as business died down on much of the boardwalk area. Nightlife took place more inland where most of the clubs and hotels resided and one could find many fun or illicit things to do. As she walked through the desolate street, 13 came upon a sign for a local business. It told of a place around the corner that offered special baths meant to soothe the body and calm the mind.

The xeno's massage from earlier had put her in the mood for some relaxing spa treatment and so she decided to pop in and see what they had to offer. Inside she found a quaint boathouse reception manned by a creature that looked like a floating sack of lights with tentacles hanging down to the floor. It welcomed her with a voice in her mind that eased her mood and asked if she would like a special bath. 13 simply shrugged and followed the creature as it led her down a hallway and into a small room.

It had a dip into the floor where one would assume it would fill with bath water. The entryway had a cubby for one's clothes, seldom used on this planet, where it also served as a washer and dryer. 13 thanked the floating alien as it closed the door behind it and left 13 all alone to get undressed. She placed her uniform in the cubby and the device snapped shut and began washing her semen soaked fabric. The naked woman eased herself into the tub and lay her head back on a cushy pillow. Water soon poured into the tub from holes above her that filled the receptacle halfway with hot, steamy, scented spring water.

As 13 was relaxing in her bath, a group of xeno males entered the bath house and walked up to the front desk. The being offered them a bath, but they swiftly declined in favor of the second option they pointed out on a sign nearby. 13 had failed to see said sign and was in for a rude awakening as the creature guided the troop of males down another hallway. Her eyes were shut and she was nearly asleep as the holes above her opened once more. Nine alien cocks slid into her room through the glory holes, all standing firm and strong as their owners viewed the scene via screens in their room.

Each one was of a different size and shape, adorned with odd evolutionary traits decided by their homeworks and unique biologies. Part of the holes clamped down on their shafts with a soft ring designed like that of the average alien vagina then began to convulse and vibrate to stimulate these xeno cocks. With her eyes still closed, 13 raised an eyebrow before brushing off the noise as some mechanical workings of the bath house and nothing more. For several more [minutes] they had their phalluses massages and milked until the time had come for that sweet release.

One among them proved to be an early finish as his knotty rod spewed forth several jets of cum out into 13's bath water. "Huh?," she said as her eyes peeled open. She leaned forward and gawked at a string of alien jizz floating in the water,"What's this?" She turned around at the wrong time to see the array of cocks looming overhead and caught a faceful of sperm from another pair in the corner. "Huh ahhh-spspspsps!," was all she could say as the globs of different colored creams shot into her mouth.

She tried to wipe away the jizzum from her face only to be hosed down by the other six who hadn't blown their loads yet. 13 was absolutely covered and dripping with the semi-fluid substance, looking like a rainbow blob of outer space spum. The poor girl was dumbstruck, dumbfounded, amazed, surprised, flabbergasted, and positively livid. Only this was not the end as she found it very hard to exit the tub with her face smothered in their sprunk and the edge of the tub very slick in her goopy hands. 13 fumbled about and found herself stuck in the bathtub for the foreseeable future, incapable of leaving the tormenting torrent that was about to cum next.

These cretins had certainly more love to give as they remained with their dicks fixed through the walls and battered her with another blast of colorful cum. Several more loads came and went before all of the squad had left and the holes shut once more. 13 was covered head to toe in the aftermath with the tub now filled to the brim with bath water and semen. The once floral scent of the bath water was replaced with the pungent scent of their loins. "At least it's over," she said all too soon. The wall whirred and one of the holes expanded to a much larger diameter before something slammed through and filled the hole. She was curious to see what had happened and wiped a thick layer of jizz from her eyes, "Oh no..."

Indeed, as she found a massive log-like hog staring back at her with dubious intent. The owner must have been some kind of monster reflective of this horrifying tool that threatened to cream all over 13. A mess of stray hairs, thick skin, huge veins that pulsated with every breath, and a layer of foul musk characterized the mighty prick that stood at a foot long and about a third as wide. Then the machine in the wall began to work on the big bastard and drove fear into 13's heart as she scrambled to escape. But the layers of cum had yet to dry in this humid room and so she faced the same problem as before.

Terrifying [minutes] passed as she failed to escape this room until she slipped into the soup of semen and rose back out to come face to dick hole with the monster. Horrible timing, as he was ready to blow like a volcano of fertile baby makers shot out from his cannon with great . It was like a cum hose dead set on hosing down 13 with a thick and steady stream of virile spum. It managed to clean her of the old jizzum on her face and replace it with the new brand that reeked like a familiar onion taste.

13 didn't know how long it went on for, but it felt like an eternity as she was to take the from that most dirty of cocks. She couldn't help but keep her mouth open, for air, and was to swallow a great deal of the stuff she managed to avoid up until that point. The tub was overflowing with that creamy pool of baby batter and 13 felt the warm jizzum rise up to her breasts as she knelt down in the cum bath. Utterly disgusted, she waited to see if it was finally over before making a move.

Once the ugly dick had returned to the other side, she quickly smeared as much of the sprunk off of her face onto a nearby towel. It'd soaked up that sloppy substance all too quickly and thus 13 was to use the only other towel in her escape. She used it like an anchor to pull herself up and out of the bath so she could crawl across the floor and try not to fall in again. A hard job to do seeing as the floor was no longer viable after that last guy. But 13 managed to find her way to the exit and tried to release her clothes from the dryer so she could leave this awful place.

Unlucky for her, they were on a time release where the lock would only disengage after her bath time was over. 13 couldn't bear to wait another [hour] in this stinky room filled to the brim with alien jizz. So she thought about grabbing a towel for modesty only to find that they were now somewhere in the cum bath, likely at the bottom. Not wanting to dig around in that mess, she forwent coverage and simply opened the door to get a look at the hall. When the coast was clear, she made a mad dash for the exit and out to the street.

As she ran toward the station, still dripping wet with pungent sperm, the bathhouse creature hovered after her for a time with bubbling noises in a high pitch. 13 ignored whatever it was trying to say and continued to sprint in the direction of the GDF building a few blocks away. Pedestrians caught the odd sight of this woman barreling through the night air, covered from head to toe in cum, then moved on with their night. She was at least thankful that no one would recognize her had they seen her again without that jizz mask.

But at the station she was to face her fellow officers in the reception area with a shameful cloud over her head. She opened the door and stepped into the lobby, cum staying the carpet wherever she stepped. "How was your night?," one of them asked.

"Keep it to yourself," she growled as she stomped over to her room where she could find a fresh uniform and an actual bath.

How are the catgirl and the President doing? Or is it mission time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)