More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by imphic imphic

Where do we join Tree?

Six to the midnight before

Damn, his ass feels nice! Imagine that skank Danielle thinking she can keep this manmeat to herself.

Danielle's boyfriend brought his lips from Tree's neck back to her lips as she traced her hands up his back. "Love Yourself" started to play through the distant speakers. He was French kissing her vigorously and she reciprocated.

Nice tongue, too. If I could just get him to use it on... Tree mused and was startled by the pounding on the door.

"Hurry up vacate so I can," a frat boy ordered.

Tree sighed. "F--" she attempted to shout but was muffled by her new boy toy. "Just a moment, bro."

He moved with panic to the window. "We can't let Dany find out!" he hissed in a low voice. Tree looked at him in intoxicated disgust. "You're running away? You're going out the window like this is Clarissa Explains It All?"

He shook his head.

"Aah!" Tree screamed as she defenestrated from the second floor. Her fall was broken by a collection of garbage bags. Still, it was annoying.

"What the hell, microdick!" Tree shouted. She suspected that wasn't true, but she hadn't confirmed it.

"That may have been rash," he admitted in a stage whisper voice. "But you're fine. Goodnight."

"I could have died!" she shouted and looked for something to throw at him as he closed the window.

"Tree?" Lori asked as she turned the corner to the frat house. "Why are you in your underwear?"

Tree bit her lip. I swear I'll take Danielle's boyfriend away from her by killing him dozens of times if I can. Even in her intoxicated state, she hated being more exposed than she wanted.

"Did... did you just come from..." Lori asked, troubled by her thoughts.

"A truth or dare game. You know, like that silly little movie only in this case the demons are thirsty frat boys. Yep, running around the house in my skivvies. A bit kiddy, but college boys just want to see quality skin. Not that you would know anything about that," Tree rambled.

Something dark crossed Lori's eyes a moment and then she put on a smile. "So, you're going back in after your done then?"

"Uh... yeah. Just gotta, gotta do the last lap."

"Cool. I'll be sure they have some proper drinks for you then," Lori stated and rushed in inside as Tree said, "Oh, no, you don't...."

The side door slammed shut. "Actually, I'll need those drinks."

Tree sat a few minutes to not attract attention and to sort her boozy mind. She was rarely a sad drunk, but she allowed herself some tears after she heard the chimes at midnight faint from the clocktower. What the fuck am I doing with with my life? What would she have thought about me?

Tree dried her eyes, thanked the trickster demigod that at least she was not wearing mascara, and decided to get what she deserved.

Does she return?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)