More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Felix_Griff Felix_Griff

How and where do they pee?

Sisters & Female Students are now Urinals

You, Andrew Frankson, have lived a relatively average life up until now. Your in your last year of High School with a decent GPA. Your part time job has provided you all the money a young man like yourself would ever need. Your family is happy and financially stable, and you have plenty of good friends to hang out with. However, you have one dark secret. A secret you could never under any circumstance share with another person…

You have a fetish for pissing on women. You’ve never actually gotten the opportunity to do it but you’ve fantasized about it for quite some time. At first you only fantasized about pissing on the popular girls who bullied you at school, but over time you began to fantasize about pissing on almost every woman you interacted with. Your peers, your friends, your coworkers, and even your own sister. This fetish is something that has plagued your fantasizes forever, but you have always managed to keep it to yourself. That was until today.

You stand over the toilet having just woken up. You begin to let loose like any normal morning but slowly your tired eyes blink up and down until eventually you look down to see that the toilet has disappeared, but that isn't your main concern. Kneeling below you with her mouth open wide is your sister, Ella. Your warm morning piss slowly fills the mouth of your adorable sister as she happily guzzles down her brother’s liquid excretion.

You of course freak out as anyone would in this situation. You stumble back and your cock begins to spray all over your sister’s head and chest. Your sister, however, does not move. Her proud and excited face stays the same as her shirt quickly soaks in her brother’s morning piss. You notice that she is smiling even more as her hair is lathered in your urine. This entire situation boggles your mind and you feel as though you may pass out. You eventually stumble into the wall of the room at the same moment that you finish pissing.

You fail to produce any response and simply stand at the edge of the room with a face of simultaneous, shock, and pleasure. You continue to stare at your sister hoping she’ll simply explain this entire situation. She, however, of course explains nothing and simply stands up seemingly to leave. You look on as she walks away with a warm smile covering her face.

Do you try and ask her what is going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)