More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Sister's Of Lust - Initiate A Lone Cleaner

Max idly hummed to himself while feverishly mopping the badly lit corridor. The lone cleaner mindlessly adjusted his cap as he thought "Just fucking typical that I'm the only cleaner here on such a brilliant night". Every so often one of the overhead lights would flicker before falling into complete darkness. Max let out a low sigh as he pulled out a battered notepad and added the light problem to his seemingly never-ending to-do list.

Hearing a faint klaxon in the distance he leant his mop against the wall, casually unclipping a flashlight before wandering up the corridor and further into the darkness. Feeling uneasy Max turned to head back to the caught and the relative safety of the light. As he headed back down the corridor he could've sworn he heard three distinctive female laughs. An icy chill ran down Max's spine as he knew something was not right, glancing at his watch he knew his shift was over and he could go home.

Although part of him wanted to investigate the laughing noise that emanated from behind. Briefly cursing under his breath Max spun around and headed down towards the laughter. The light barely made an impact as he nervously wandered down the corridor. After a few minutes, the little torch began to give up the ghost as the beam of light failed and plunged him into darkness. His ears perked up upon hearing a door slam a few feet away, cautiously he stepped forward to be greeted with a shrill laugh.

Taking a deep breath Max reached out and felt for the wall. He breathed a sigh of relief upon feeling the cold stone beneath his fingertip as he briefly steadied himself. After taking a breather he carried on down the corridor. Squinting in the darkness, Max vowed he could see four green and white pinpricks of light slowly edging towards him. Taking another step forward he instinctively clutched at the wall but was surprised to feel warm flesh rather than cold stone.

Pulling his hand back he frantically flicked a nearby switching causing the lights to spring into action. Max gasped from a mixture of fear and arousal as his eyes ran over the goddess that stood before him. The lone Lust Sister wasted no time as she grabbed the back of Max's head and pulled him towards her sinful lips. Her lips slid over his while her tongue mercilessly wrapped around his own as she spread her infectious salvia in one swift move. Max had no chance as the virus flooded through his system a radiant heat coursed through his aroused body.

Jackie & Jenni giggled as they waddled up the corridor towards the enraptured man. With newly acquired strength they ripped his uniform to shreds with ease before rubbing themselves against Max's pale form. Soon the three futas descended upon the man as they cocooned him within their writhing flesh. Arousal gripped Max's mind as new thoughts and feelings came to him. Jenni put her plump lips to his ear as she parted them to husk "Don't worry little sister, you'll be like us soon".

Max moaned in blissful orgasm as he felt the nub of the invader's cock thrust between his cheeks. Jenni mewled in lust as she pounded her meaty phallus into her victim's tight hole. Jackie looked up to her rutting sister with a lustful stare before easing herself into a lewd sixty-nine position with the enraptured man. Max groaned in disbelief as another gorgeous blonde slipped his aching member between her slick plump lips.

Feeling her hands grab his backside, Max opened his lips to cry out before being silenced by her oozing cockhead. The constant finally became too much for Max's body as it started to burn with corruption. After swallowing a fresh torrent of cum Max opened his once auburn eyes to reveal a luminous green with bright white pupils. The lust sister smiled down contentedly as Max's sleek lips plumped up into pillowy cocksuckers before they constricted around Jackie's cock and expertly milked it for more of her delectable cum.

Jenni mewled as she gazed downwards to see her transforming sisters once flat rear balloon outwards into a pert bubble butt, that jostled obscenely with each movement. Jackie groaned lustfully as she felt her newly corrupted sisters futa cock expanded to stretch her lips around its incredible girth before it lengthened down her silky throat. Max knew his time was almost over when his testicles melted into his tainted flesh. No longer caring the cleaner turned futa slammed into his corruptors with glee.

Jackie pushed at Max's cheek as she pushed her transitioning sister off from her throbbing cock. From the corner of her eye, Max saw two more lust sisters waiting eagerly to join them. Raising a feminine hand the newly turned futa beckoned them over towards her. The most stunning blonde walked forward as she parted her plump lips to husk "What's your name sister?". Max's mind was cloudy as she parted her plump lips to respond "Maxine". The lust sister looked content as she moaned "Welcome to the sisterhood of lust Maxine."

Maxine moaned as two G cup breasts suddenly erupted from her lithe female form. Jenni mewled in delight as she grabbed at Maxine's new formed flesh and pulled her onto the hilt of her burgeoning cock. The two futas groaned in delight as a puddle of white and lime green cum oozed out from Maxine's newly formed pulsating cunt lips. Casting her venomous eyes backwards Maxine caught a glimpse of her new futa form in a nearby reflection and eerily smiled as her hair extended into luscious blonde locks right before her eyes.

An authoritative voice brought her back towards the sisterhood as she heard "Oh Maxine you wouldn't know of any other lowly workers that are about tonight?". Maxine parted her slick lips to husk a response "Well two security guards are patrolling the floors below and the chef has remained behind upstairs with her two kitchen assistant's". The leader smiled to herself before parting her lips to address the others "Well sister's it's time for us to split up".

Maxine grinned as she knew her time to hunt was almost upon her. Catching her eyes the lead sister parts her plump lips once more to husk "Jenni and Jackie you take Maxine with you and I'll go with the others". Jenni eased her slick cock out from Maxine's tight rear with an audible pop as she stood at attention in front of her futa mistress. Looking down at the new group the Leader spoke in an authoritative tone "Well Maxine do you want to go to the first or third floor, it's up to you to choose".

With all eyes upon her, the newborn futa idly rubbed at her cock as she thought of how to proceed...

Which Floor Will Maxine Choose To Hunt On?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)