More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Which Floor Will Maxine Choose To Hunt On?

First Floor

Raising the other hand Maxine pointed to the floor below. The pack leader nodded in acceptance before she turned to her other sisters and parted her plump lips to husk "Come on sister's we have a few chefs waiting to sample are delicious cum". The two delectable sluts mewled in delight as they sauntered towards the stairwell, Maxine followed their jostling forms with her venomous stare for a brief few moments.

Feeling the touch of Jenni's delicate hand upon her breast brought her back to reality as she followed the others toward the stairwell and on towards their hunt. With each step, Maxine's ears seemed to pick up every distant sound. Naturally, her cock began to ooze a steady flow of precum as it anticipated the conversion of nearby humans into sinful futa sluts much like herself. Casting her eyes downward Maxine noticed how Jackie's and Jenni's cocks were also oozing with streams of delectable precum.

Upon reaching the final step Jackie cocked her head to one side before she parted her gleeful lips to husk "I can hear two distinct footsteps". Jenni's luscious blonde locks cascaded down across her delicate features as her ears pricked up. Maxine looked over as she heard Jennie whisper "Jackie's right there's a man and a woman." Upon hearing the good news Maxine's top lips curled back as she released a guttural snarl from her silky throat.

Jackie ran a delicate hand up Maxine's slick cock before nuzzling her face against Maxine's slender neck. Maxine mewled in pleasure upon feeling the sluts pouty lips run up against her neck. Jenni parted her own to husk "Well sisters now we know there's enough to go around, do you want to hunt together or split up?"

Hunt Together or Split Off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)