More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Silver Sable(Spider-Man ps4)

If any of you know the old comic Silver Sable and/or are unhappy with what I have written, feel free to write your own add on or separate path for her. I will be using the one I know from Spider-Man ps4. In case you do not know the story and where she comes in, here is some info before you either get it and continue or don’t and end up watching a YouTube video.

Summary:

Wilson Fisk was apprehended by Spider-Man and thrown in the R.A.F.T., a supermax prison for the worst and deadliest of Spider-Man’s enemies. In Fisk’s absence, a new gang has been terrorizing New York City called “The Demons.” Trying to find out who their leader is and what they are targeting with a new bio weapon, Devil’s Breath(GR27), Spider-Man tracked them to a secret arms dealing area disguised under the name Consolidated Shipping. It is here that the webhead finds out that current mayor, Norman Osborne is the primary target.

To take safety precautions for the town he owns and is running for a second term for, Mayor Osborne hires a private army of mercenaries called Sable International. After warning Spider-Man to keep off the Devil’s Breath case, Sable stations patrols and traffic posts throughout the city to maintain check over the city.

Having trouble with Spider-Man constantly getting involved with their work, trust is shaken, then fully lost after he fails to prevent breakouts from Ryker’s Island prison and the RAFT. Criminals now roaming the streets, Sable puts a bounty on the Spider’s head and enforces their grip on NYC even more.

It is later found out that certain Sable groups have been exploiting their power by falsely arresting civilians, engaging in brutality, robbing citizens straight up, and evicting many from their homes to serve as more ground.

Nearing the end of the villains’ reign in the town, Sablinova is eventually convinced to join sides with her spider nemesis to stand a better chance against the villains. Right before the last of the evil doers is put away, Silver goes home to Eastern Europe to think over her company’s morality.

Herself:

Monarch of Symkaria and leader of Sable International, Silver Sablinova(Sable) is a Symkarian(Russian) woman with silver hair, a white trench coat, two pistols on her hips, white boots, white and light gray jumpsuit under her gun-belt and coat.

Where and when is she stripped?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)