More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who are you?

Shuri, the haughty indian girl.

Looking around the room at the other girls, Shuri supposes that she should feel sorry for them, but she does not. They brought this on themselves, every one of them is either too out of shape, or simply too stupid to realize how deep of shit they are in. Not me though, I'm in incredible physical shape, better than any of THESE girls, that's for sure. I'm also a straight A student, able to think quickly on my feet.

An unkind smile touches her lips as she quickly starts to undress, keeping all of her clothing in a pile as she does so. When she looks down at herself, she sees her pert breasts, her olive skin tight and smooth.

Reach the furthest point of the island from here, then start to backtrack as I check the points on the map. She thinks to herself, The prize money is going to be somewhere that requires us time to reach, the show gets better footage that way as there's more time for the other girls to be caught.

Taking note that only a couple of the girls have left the room so far, Shuri grabs her bag and starts for the door, even before she passes the threshold, she's moving at a healthy pace, a brisk jog as she works to put distance between herself and her opponents.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)