More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by grimbous grimbous

What do you do first?

Shower

Grabbing the package and your coffee you head back into the apartment. You head back to the kitchen, dumping the coffee in the sink, and take a seat at the kitchen table. You continue examining the card. It feels slightly different now, just a smidgen lighter and no longer warm to the touch. It now seemed cold and dead.

You were still coming to grips with what had just happened. What you just saw just couldn't happen! Could it? The enduring image of the woman in the beam of light keeps flashing in your mind. Shaking your head you say, "Okay, this has got to be a waking dream or something." Reaching over to the counter to grab a banana you pause. What were bright yellow fruits speckled with small black dots now sit there with a fresh light green skin. You shake your head again and get up. You head into your room. Tucking the card into your dresser you grab your cleanest clothes and head to the bathroom.

A good shower should clear your head. You start thinking a trip to your doctor wouldn't be a bad idea. You undress and step into the shower allowing the hot water to wash over you. You begin scrubbing yourself as various confused thoughts race through your mind. You lather up your hair and then you make your way south to give your package a once over with your soapy hands. You freeze. Your eyes are squeezed shut to keep out the shampoo. Feeling around down there you feel your balls are big, heavy. Moving up to your dick you wrap your hand around the base...barely. You are flaccid but it is thick and meaty, its springy spongy girth feels denser somehow. You continue on for over a hands length before you finally get to the big bell end.

"What the fuck!?" You quickly shower the soap and shampoo off of you, rubbing your face to clear your eyes. You stare down in disbelief at your newly discovered monster man muscle. Slowly you turn off the water. This can't be happening! Stepping out of the shower you begin drying yourself off, eyes hardly straying from your massive tool. You wipe the steamy mirror with your towel, readying to shave and brush your teeth and again are stopped in your tracks. You've had a head to toe body transformation. You were still you, but some sort of super you. An idealized version of yourself. Your hair was thick and rich, naturally wavy. It was a bit longer and had an unkempt and wild look to it, yet it was perfect. Your face was more rugged, angular. Your eyes more piercing and your complexion impeccable. You stood straighter, your muscles were larger and more defined. Finally you realize you were actually taller as well. And of course there was your heavy hanging cock. Swinging there limp it put you, the old you, to shame even when erect.

Tilting your head to your shoulder you sniff...you even smelled better! Sort of musky with overtones of cherry wood. It was hard to describe. This was just too much!

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)