More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whyamidointhis Whyamidointhis

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Sherry and the Pink Socks

The days had gone by and had gone by relatively normal. Sherry did her usual routine. Wake up, get ready, go to work, and then come back home so she could do it all over again. However, on Friday theresusually deviation, a biet a slight one. She would usually have to end up shopping somewhere, most of the time it’s usually the grocery store so it’s nothing exciting to her. THIS UPCOMING TIME HOWEVER, she was smiling. She was smiling because she was getting tired of her wardrobe. She finally had something to look forward to at the end of the week. Going clothes shopping is what she enjoys the most, her clothes are an extension of her, they allow her to make a statement whether it be how she’s feeling or to give off a certain image, she enjoyed doing that the most. Friday rolls around and with the happiness and energy of a thousand suns! Sherry makes her way to, the thrift store. Why the thrift store? Because you never know what you’ll find! There are so many different options so unique and so weird, it fit her personality exactly. Sherry knew she was going to be walking away with a bunch of clothes, so she went picking out EVERYTHING. T-Shirts, Blouses, Skirts, Shorts, Pants, long and short sock YOU NAME IT!! After combing through the store Sherry went and checked out with four bags worth of stuff, two bags in each hand. Driving herself home singing in the car, when she made it home she rushed through the door, plopped her bags on to the floor while throwing herself onto the sofa. Smiling she sighed and said, “That was exactly what I needed!!” She leaned back and began to lean her head back and stared at the ceiling and slowly her eyes began to drift shut as the exhaustion of the week began catching up to her. As her eyes began to shut, she failed to notice the peculiar activity going on near her bags. Two pink socks slowly began to peak out from the bag slightly and pointed towards her, as if they were staring…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)