More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by I.Am.Drake I.Am.Drake

What Happens Next ?

She strips while on the phone.

Liv quickly began to assemble her meal, placing the raw brains of the victim into a stainless steel bowl, and beginning to grab the other ingredients. "I'm feeling like a grilled cheese today," she said to Ravi, "Do you want me to make you some before I put brains in the pan?".

Ravi raised an eyebrow "You know as appetizing as that is, I'm just gonna pass and grab a coffee". Ravi started to walk towards the exit but quickly turned around, facing Liv and asked "do you want me to get you anything Liv?".

"Ooh yes please," squealed Liv "Can you grab me that new pumpkin spice steam soy-milk latte?".

Ravi merely blinked, turned around and said "All I heard was latte from that, so that's what your getting".

"Pumpkin Spice!" Liv yelled after the retreating medical examiner. "Also you better bring it to me quickly and not stand around flirting with the barista" Liv said to herself.

Getting out a frying pan along with some bread, cheese and hot-sauce Liv began making herself a meal.

Ten minutes later, as she was finishing up the last bites of her meal, she heard her phone go off.

Grabbing her phone, she looked and saw it was Peyton calling her.

"Hey Peyton, what's up" Liv spoke into the phone. She suddenly felt uncomfortable, as if she was weighed down with something. She quickly took off her lab coat leaving her only in a blue flannel shirt, denim skirt and tights.

"Hey Liv, so I need a favour to ask you" Peyton responded, "You wouldn't mind being part of a blind double date tonight now would you?".

"I ha-what, no that sounds like a terrible night or the beginning of a horror movie" Liv replied back to her best friend, "Besides, I am not ready to go out back into the dating world,". Liv scratched her neck, has this shirt always been this itchy she wondered?

"Please Liv?" begged Peyton, "Couldn't you think of this as...I dunno your baptism by fire back into the dating world?".Liv listened and sighed as Peyton was always trying to get her back out into the dating pool.

"Haha as fun as that sounds I would rather not."Liv replied back. The itch was too much now and it now spread to her rear and legs. "Damn it" She thought she was just gonna have to take everything off as she quickly unbuttoned her shirt.

"Okay, I didn't want to do this but if you don't then I'll tell everyone about Project D-" Peyton started to reply before Liv interrupted "Okay, fine I'll do it but, seriously that's low even for a lawyer Peyton". Pulling her now-unbuttoned top off her pale shoulders and beginning to grab at the hem of her skirt.

"Hey it got you into this, right" Peyton laughed, "And please try and wear something that's bit more on the nun side of things". Her skirt were on the ground in the same second as Peyton laughed. Now clad in only her tights and underwear she felt a bit better but the itch was now around her tits and focused round her nipples. This fet unbearable as she was always especially sensitive in those areas. "Fuck it", she thought and had her fingers reach on clasps on the front of her bra. Seconds later her black bra dropped to the ground and exposed her pale tits to cold air of the morgue.

"My grandma put me in touch with these twin boys from our church so I need to make a decent impression before we leave." Peyton said.

"As you wish, Peyton should I wear a veil too?" Liv replied sarcastically "Or maybe a Muumuu?" . She looked at her tits and felt it unlikely that she could put on anything without feeling that itch.

Peyton laughed before replying back "Honestly just meet us at the restaurant at 8:00, I'll text you the address see ya!".

"See ya Peyton" Liv responded before hanging up the phone. Liv looked down at herself, clad in only tights and black panties. Her pale tits being exposed to the cold air has made her nipples hard and perky. She grabbed both with her hands and slowly massaged them.

"Well Liv Moore, it looks like you're on stripper brain." Liv said quietly to herself although she had to admit that it felt pleasantly freeing. Upon realizing that Liv considered removing her tights and panties as well.

Will Liv lose her bottoms or will she be interrupted by Ravi?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)