More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by akikuka akikuka

Now what will be for Yang?

She returns to the club

It was a pile of humiliating experience for Yang Xiao Long, first she had to clean the mess she caused naked, and then she was kicked out of the club by the twins after that, and she has to return home in without any clothes to cover and was seen naked until she had something to cover with and return home without making her family know about her humiliating misadventures(she does not want a lifetime of detention), and now she has to go back to the scene of her humiliation to receive even more humiliation.

This is definitely the worst week of her life.

Given how her previous clothes had been 'appropriated' by Junior's thugs, she was now wearing in a spare outfit of relaxed jeans, a short grey jacket, and a midriff-exposing orange tank top with white sneakers just in case if they will be taken as well. Though Yang would hope not.

With a deep breath, she hesitantly opens the newly replaced door and gets inside, she notices a few construction tools where the workers try to fill the holes and damage from her fight.

"Well well well. It seems our bimbo actually follow through our deal and didn't decide to flew to another kingdom." Melanie said

"Well, we would sell the videos online to pay your debt if that's the case, so its almost a shame you didn't." The red twin said

"Regardless, you know the drill, you are to follow our orders and does every task that will be given, without any clothes at all."

Yang, flushed and does not like the sound of it but comply as she has no other way of getting around this.

"Good, now strip." The white twin said

"Ehhh?!"

"You heard me, off with the clothes, you ain't having the time to go dressed or undressed in the dressing room. Your job starts now, give us a good show while you're at it." The twins definitely enjoy this, including the goons that whistled as they clean up the debris.

So without any choice in the matter, Yang removed her tank top as it revealed her nipples to the goons, she didn't wear any bra or panties for fear of them being taken too. So the twins and the goons definitely like that information as they are recording this through their scrolls.

"Huh, no bra? I thought it was just a trick of my eyes, your actually going commando." Melanie said in surprised but still like the show that was given.

And so, Yang has finished stripping, not a shred of clothes left as she is naked as the day she was born, her shaven pussy in full view( she didn't want everyone to see them again), the thugs definitely like it and was glad that they arrived at the job early, some of the early customers is liking this too.

"There, One naked blond isn't that say bad." Melanie said in a mocking tone

"Now, pile up your clothes and give it to the bartender, we will keep it until the end of the day, don't worry, we ain't gonna take your cloth so you can take them back later on." Miltia ordered as Yang gave her clothes to the bartender.

"We will definitely love this." The white twin said.

Yang definitely doesn't.

So what's her first task?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)