More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by akikuka akikuka

So what's her first task?

Cleaning outside

"Now then, for your first task, we want you to clean outside of the club." Melanie said "The cleaning equipment is in the suppliers. We want you to wipe the sign, and then sweep the streets till its all nice and tidy. Its simple from a bimbo like you right? "

"Now, chop chop, we dont got all day, drag your naked ass now. " Miltia ordered.

Yang grumbled but comply, she strode to the cleaning supplies, ignoring the goons and goes outside.

In front of the club, lies a naked blond cleaning entrance of the club. There are numerous people standing near the club just to look at Yang, some are even recording and taking pictures.

"Ok Yang, just do the job, and ignore the lookers. " Yang said to herself as she is on a ladder, wiping the signboard as she tries to ignore the fact that she is naked in daylight. Her ass is on full display as the signboard she is cleaning, it sort of make it look like she is a part of it(which knowing the twins that's what they are going for.

Well, it attracts customer's alright.

"Nice ass there babe. for some extra tip? I could give you some if you come over at my place"

Just ignore them, don't punch them, dont come down there and knock their teeth off.

Yang tries to ignore the cheers from below including the snapping photos those who passby. There is going to be a lot of customers coming later that night.

"You miss a spot" Miltia shouted as she snaps a picture of the view.

First day on the job and it already sucks, she just hope it won't get any worse.

Yang did not know she had just jinx herself.

What is Yang's next task.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)