More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by akikuka akikuka

So what now?

First task at the job

"This is just not my night." Yang said to herself as she is picking up the rubble caused from her, she tries to ignore the occasional clicking noise of the scrolls knowing that the goons and the twins are taking pictures and recordings of her naked duty.

After agreeing to the employment, her first task on her job is to clean the mess she had caused from her fight. Now she is moving all the broken chairs and tables along with other wreckage into piles so that she could place it in one giant bag. She has to do all this naked for the night including tommorrow.

"Keep up the work Blondie." Melanie said, her scrolls recording her humiliation.

"After this, we want you to sweep the floor of all the dust. You will have another task after this." Miltia said. The goons are merely taking picture and recording of her naked while cleaning. Yang flushed as she tries to ignore the goons cheers and insults of her.

And so, tomorrow, Yang would have to return to the club to continue on her naked employment. with more orders to come.

Now what will be for Yang?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)