More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What does Buffy do next?

She panics

A lot of embarrassing things had happened to Buffy since she first came to Sunnydale. Heck, a lot of embarrassing things had happened to her since her eighteenth birthday.

But this was by far the most embarrassing, she thought. One moment she was wearing clothes. The next moment, they were gone. Not just gone off her body but gone away so far that she could not see them anywhere. And unlike the last time she found herself naked in school, she was not safely hidden from view in some basement. She was out in public in front of the high school entrance with nothing around to shield her from the gaze of either friends or strangers.

So far nobody was looking at her but it was just a matter of time and there were so many guys around and jeez, her reputation at Sunnydale High was bad enough but now this had to happen.

If only Willow or Giles were here. No, not Giles, she thought. She definitely did not want Giles to see her like this. Nor Xander. Nor even Cor -- Wait a minute.

"Cordelia!" Buffy shouted, vainly trying to shield from public view certain body parts even a Slayer's hands could not adequately conceal.

"Geez, Buffy," said Cordelia. "Whatever happened to you? I hope you weren't taking me too literally."

"Shut up, Cordelia," said Buffy. "I need your clothes."

"You need my clothes?" asked Cordelia.

"Yes," said Buffy. "Or at least your jacket. Please give me your jacket."

How does Cordelia reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)