More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Does she vist the city, have business in the palace, or do something else?

She just wants to rest

Ekibe was feeling rather lazy that day. She had a few meetings, but she could easily postpone them or just not attend. She was the princess, after all, her say was final, and she didn't care what anyone else had to say about it.

With that in mind, Ekibe took a deep breath and then just retraced her steps back to her private chambers. Once she was sure the door was closed, she let herself relax, while with a few simple arm movements she let fall the gold cloth that had been covering her breasts, allowing them to bounce free. The other cloth that covered her rear and royal flower soon followed, leaving the princess bare.

Her bed was placed in the ideal position to get sunlight at all times of the day, and with a satisfied sigh, the now naked Ekibe simply lay down on it, letting her head rest on one of the wonderfully soft pillows. She needn't worry about anyone walking in on her like this, the servants and everyone else knew better than to walk into her room unauthorized.

As such, the beautiful princess simply rested, enjoying her self-apointed day off under the warmth of the sun on her light-brown skin. This really was what she wanted to do all day, rather than train to rule the nation or have to attend boring diplomatic meetings where half the time the dignitaries were staring at her breasts or ass.

However, unbeknownst to her, she actually had an audience of two at the moment. Hidden in a small observation spot, hidden away from her view by the glare of the sun, was Ricardo Valentino, the Artist Prince himself, together with his faifthul servant Genevieve, who he could thank for finding such a perfect spot.

"My Genevieve, have you ever stared at such a perfect body upon such a magnificent bed?", he asked her in whisper, so his target would not hear him. Genevive shook her head at his question, somewhat lost staring at Ekibe. The Prince's servant had to admit she was jealous. She herself didn't have a bad body, but Ekibe was rumored to be one of the world's most beautiful women, and the rumors didn't seem to lie one bit.

At any rate, regardless of the truthfulness of the rumors, the Prince was quick to get to work painting the aboslutely magnicifent sight of a naked Ekibe laying on her bed in the morning sunlight. It was sure to be one of his greatest works, and only the start of his new "Desert Bitch Ekibe" collection. And as such, he silently got to painting the unaware princess, who simply relaxed under the desert sun's heat.

Does Ekibe notice him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)