More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ClickClack ClickClack

Does Margarete open the letter?

She immediately checks it's content.

"Unbelievable", Margarete rambled to herself "the post office properly didn't take this 'prank' very well I suppose". However there weren't any traces of postal office interferrence, and the pouch seemed different. What looks like paper had a more leathery texture and touch to it. When she opened it up, the thing immidiatly fell apart, spilling ash and a note onto her marble floor. "I knew it, they put the Notification inside this time", she rambled on. But, something about her ash was different, it was more solid and black. It looked more like crushed up onyx or obsidian, black and shiny. This clearly raised an eyebrow but her attention quickly switched to the note which was a cutout from some unknown fashion magazine. It had a big simple smile drawn over it.

Confused she stared at the note but before she could think of any meaning behind it, the note started to disintegrate like sand and started raining down on the floor right on top of the pile of black rocks. Her Confusion turned into terror. The black material started to combine and morphe into a spiderlike creature with spiky legs and almost no body to be seen. As Margarete started reaching her hand to the spider, it went off, quickly disappearing behind her shoe closet.

"What did just happen?", Margarete exhaled after her brief shock state. "Am I starting to seeing things?", she wondered,"I'll better go get to bed early today". She did however need to attend an urgent meeting for some iced coffee at some sketchy coffee shop her friend, Lora, urged her to visit.

For Margarete this meant she was about to enter her hunting grounds and started to prepare. She picked some black 3' heels with a strap, a black dress and some black shiny tights to go along with it. Unbeknownst to her the spider wasn't staying at home either and hid itself inside her bag. On her way, the spider did observe every of her movements carefully.

"I can't believe it", Lora lectured,"is there one time you can come dressed normally again?". Her complaints reached deaf ears. "Nice to meet you too, Lora", Margarete greeted. Even though it doesn't seem like it for any outsider but these two were usually on good terms. Lora being her childhood friend was more like a big sister to Margarete. The both came along well after the harsh greeting and did talk for quite a while. Grazing over the topics of men, fashion and pleasure, all of this didn't went unheard by the spider.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)