More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ClickClack ClickClack

What happens next?

Freeroaming

Being bound to heels for years at this point didn't mean for Margarete that some pairs didn't hurt. After changing from coffee to a drink or two, there weren't any busses going near her home. "If it wouldn't be for this handsome behind the bar table I wouldn't take another step into this disgrace of a bar", she complained all by herself. Yet it was true, not everyone came with the fortune of waking up filthy rich someday. Lora was a regular person, with a regular budget, affording regular people activities. It was her, that pitched the ideas of getting some drinks or in Lora's case just Tequila. Margarete however cheated with grape juice. It was difficult for her to find fitting prey in such a boring place.

It was silent in the backstreets, only the clicking of Margarete's heels could be heard, echoing through. Today's pain was more intense than usual which added to her dissatisfaction. She quickly grabbed her phone to go complain to her friend. "Man, I love this pair but today it is unbearable", Margarete texted. "Gril. I told u, dress normal xo", Lora replied. Unsuprisingly, the coffee addict doesn't take shots well. This wasn't helping. "Well, time to bring out the Flats again", she sighed.

Resting at a playground she was inspecting her feet for any injuries etc. Any reasonable woman would be okay with it, but in Margarete's case this was unacceptable to be demoted from heels to flats. "Well the freedom of movement is a nice touch anyways", she remarked hopeful to herself and continued her journey home.

Meanwhile the spider in her bag did try to crawl out, with the heels as the goal in mind. It stopped and went back into hiding at Margarete's remark about freedom. After 20 minutes and further complaining, Margarete finally made it back to her place. Entering her Loft-like room she kicked of her heels. "Well I could have taken them off long before", she admitted her mistake. Now it was time for white tea and comfortable legwear to calm herself. Still with her handbag around her shoulder she immediately positioned herself in front of her shoe closet. She opened it. "Let's see.. Pumps, no. Flip flop, no, it is cold enough already. Flats..", she pointed at a pair of basic leather flats, "No, what am I thinking?", she concluded and went with thick wool socks laying next to hear winter boots. The spider, which finally learned which pair flats were, jumped out and made it's way inside the closet. Locating the pair and started stabbing the shoes with its pointy legs, seemingly dissappear in the process.

Outside the closet, Margarete had already finished her cup of tea. "The heater must be broken, it is so cold in here", she started to complain and turned up the heat at the thermostat on the wall next to her shoe closet. Soon the temperature went to bearable by Margarete's standards. Unbeknownst to her however was the fact that the number on her thermostat did jump up 7° degrees by itself. After 10 minutes the effects of the sudden increase in room temperature could be felt. "Now, I am steaming. What is this?", Margarete mustered and got up. She opened the 2 Windows and made her way to her rebelious thermostat. "28°C, just wow. What in the world..", she eyerolled. A rumble from inside her closet could be heard after she adjusted the thermostat. "I knew I should have shelved them different before, this will be a mess when I open it", she thought. But with the second rumble she couldn't wait anymore and opened her closet, where her shoes were as she had left them before. "What was that noise then?", she asked herself.But then, the pair of black flats jumped out of the closet onto Margarete's shoulder. She shrieked, not knowing how to react to her pair of shoes seemingly coming to life. The Flats then, gained momentum by thrusting away from her shoulder onto her floor and running towards the open window. "Wait!!", Margarete yelled after them with no effect. Gracefully as a cat, the shoes jumped outside into the open world.

No strings attached. Where do the shoes go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)