More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ClickClack ClickClack

What happens next?

Hold on tight!

Exiting the coffee shop, Margarete sat down in the bus to an awful noise of ripping tights. "God damnit, these were like a week old", Margarete mumbled. She wasn't very satisfied satting down in her cheap ripped tights. Luckily for her the dress covered it up. Margarete loved overy shape form and colour of tights and socks. She didn't need to hide her legs, since her rich stepfather exists she had a small workout room made in the basement. Slender innocent legs were her ideal and she tried to keep that for herself.

Halfway home, Margarete started touching the ripped portion of her tights. It was a certain mesmerizing feeling that drove her. Nobody was around to watch anyway, she didn't however went unnoticed. The spider carefully scanned Margarete's intricate obsession with her legwear.

She entered her loft-like room and closed the shutters. Since the letter incident she had the strange feeling of being watched in her room. Shutting her of from the outside world did give her a little more comfort. Frustrated as she was, she opened her shoe closet and checked for any 8-legged visitor, which was nowhere to be seen, and put her black heels inside. She got out of her ripped tights and threw them in the bin, put on some slippers and left the closet door open. It was time to get some thoughts of her head in a hot shower.

What Margarete didn't know is that she was in fact watched all the time. The Spider did wait patiently until the bathdoor fell shut and made it's way to the trash bin. Locating the ripped tights on the top the spider started making stabbing moves with its pointy legs, seemingly dissappearing into the material. With some shaking the tights shaped to a female leg started to form and step out spilling the contents of the trash bin. The newly formed pair of legs made it's first step onto the trash. Crunching from several junkfood bags did seem to spike an interest in the ghostly figure. Feeded with the gathered information of the spider the ghostly pair of legs started getting a more seducing movement. The ripped portion started to reassemble itself and they made their way to the open closet where they found a pair of pretty worn out brown flats. With out hesitation the legs made a standing split while the right foot grabbed the shoes one by one and threw them onto the floor. They slipped in and did admire their newly caught piece. After noticing some noise coming out of the bathroom the tights positioned themself to greet their former owner.

Margarete did put on a bathrobe and tied her hair to a messy bun. When she went out she was greeted by a display of a pair of tights magically standing wearing some of her shoes. "What the...", Margarete exclaimed. She couldn't finish her sentence, when she was greeted with a sole to her face ,which the tights wanted to present gently, but it felt more like a light jab. Not quite ready for the magic shenanigans, Margarete tried to stumble backwards and in the end came to a fall on her butt. The tights clearly saw this as an invitation and moved in to get some fun time with her.

What will the ghostly legwear do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)