More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ClickClack ClickClack

What happens next?

The Spider has seen enough

As Margarete made her way home the sky started to paint itself into a beautiful orange. She did stop admiring the scenery for a moment before she closed the shutters and turned on the lights in her loft like room. She threw her bag onto her bed, got out of her shoes and layed down as well. Her eyes started to become more and more heavy as she started to doze off. The spider had enough of hiding and freed itself out of the bag and made its way onto Margaretes chest. It started scratching and playing with her breasts. "Stop it silly,"she giggled, not yet ready to discover who or what she was dealing with. Her senses came back to her and she started to look up. "Get off me!!", she shrieked. The spider imidiately made a run for it while Margarete was throwing both her heels after it. exclaimed felt a strong cold feeling as she saw the spider piercing the tip of her beloved foot wear with its legs. But rather ripping the shoes apart in the process, the spider seemed have disappeared. Margarete slowly stood up and started to investigate. She was quickly met with a frightening display as her shoes started rubbing and twitching forward and backwards. Without even a word she ran into her personal bathroom and locked the door. She could hear the heels click behind her.

"What is going on?!" she exclaimed. Quickly grabbing her phone out of her pocket she tried to call somebody, with no success. The lines were dead. "That's just great! Maybe I should try call Lora via Zoom", she panicked. While this was taking place, the shoes quickly adapted and started to move like their being worn by invisible legs. Dissatisfied with the current state, of being locked out they started to walk around the room, until they stop in front of the the shoe closet. At this point, Margarete had exited her bathroom. She was met with the shoes trying to kick open her closet. "Stop!", she yelled and quickly getting the attention of her footwear.

The Door behind her locked itself shut and the heels started walking towards their owner. Margarete backed up more and more against a wall until she couldn't go any further. There was no use in fighting. The shoes could somehow lock her into her room. At this point she started to give in and walked up to her shoes. These were turning around on the heel and with an open strap presenting themselves to be worn. "That's so cool but can I even trust you guys?", Margarete doubted while her right foot was almost slipped in. The right shoe latched itself with onto her foot bringing her to a fall, not being able to move quick enough the left shoe followed as well. Margarete panicked again as she didn't feel being in control of her legs anymore. The shoes did threw her right bakc on her feet and walked her to to the closet. "No, there is no way of me opening that closet for you", Margarete lectured. This however didn't concern her captors. If they can close bathroom doors remotely they can open closet doors it seemed they figured that out. As soon as the inside contents were revealed, the spider did appear out of the tip of the black shoes and frantically jumped into the closet and the doors closed. With some rambling out came a very intimidating pair of 7' boots. Frozen in place, Margarete didn't know how to react to what was happening in front of her.

"Wait, I'll should be able to move again", she snaped out of it.

How wrong she was.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)