More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What's next?

She has more to worry about

Nancy kept running untils he'd left the demodog far behind, panting. If she could just keep away from those... things, she'd be fine. She should be fine. At least as far as anything could be predicted in a place like this.

She made it to the woods. Only when there did she stop, slumping against a tree trunk and panting, desperately trying to catch her breath.

She needed a moment to take stock of the situation. A monster had eaten her top, and unless she could find another gate out of this weird not-Upside-Down she was stuck in this strange place. And the air was reacting with her clothes; even her bra had been affected, now it was exposed. Nancy looked down, checking her pants.

She flushed. Apparently sprinting without any thought except a desire to get away didn't do wonders when what she had covering her legs was becoming increasingly brittle, cracks running through the fabric like it was caked in dirt. At least it still held together.

Nancy inhaled, nervously moving on. Staying in one place wouldn't help her get away.

Maybe she should find her house. Or Joyce's. Yeah, that'd work, they knew the signs of things happening in the Upside Down. Assuming things were the same with this place. If she could get their attention, maybe they could help.

She looked down at herself, cheeks warming. Or ideally there'd be a gate in her room, she really didn't want them to see her in her bra.

She took a step, and her heart plummeted as she heard the sound of a crack. She'd thought things were bad before...

Of all things, that simple step had been a bit too far for her pants. The brittle nature of them gave way to breaking, more than creases and lines that implied damage, now they snapped, the fabric breaking like glass as she moved and baring long, slim, pale legs beneath. Nancy shrieked, then slapped her hands over her mouth out of fear that something had heard her.

She crouched to try and pick up anything that remained, but doing so only sent a ripple through what little remained covering her ass and shattered that too. Anything that was left was in too small a piece to help her have any modesty.

Nancy took a breath as she stood up straighter, blushing anew. Now she was trapped in this not-Upside-Down in nothing but matching pale underwear, her bra and panties, her shoes and her necklace all that she still had on and all that she could wear.

And if the air did that, then unless she was careful, if she spent much longer in this place she'd end up stark naked. Blushing, Nancy started moving.

Does she find anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)