More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by NEMESIS98 NEMESIS98

How does tomorrow go?

She goes to class

Tomorrow morning you kissed your wife goodbye and headed off to the clinic, but this time leaving her in the house seemed strange and weird. You looked back at the woman who used to be your angel but now you were not sure who’s dick she is going to suck so she can get a doze of cum, or worse who’s dicks. After seeing her yesterday and this morning when she wouldn’t let you out of bed before you creamed down her throat you knew that one cock could never satisfy her newfound thirst.

You reminded her once more not to forget to go to class and she assured you that she would go with a heartwarming smile.

Several hours later you were sitting frustrated in your office, having not made any progress about the cure you got up to go for a walk. Once near the class section of the clinic you thought that it would be a good idea to go and see if Michelle had taken the class.

Unfortunately you were late and once you got there everybody had already gone and there was only one of the clinics employees who was putting the chairs back in their place.

You walked up to her and asked her if she had seen your wife. Once you gave her a brief information about her appearance she told you that she had actually seen her and that she was very active and listened very carefully.

What she said next horrified you. She told you that your wife had accidentally taken the single woman’s class.

You took your phone out of your pocket and called her, begging for her to pick up the phone but she didn’t answer it. You were losing your mind but then told yourself that she might be taking a shower or simply had put her phone on silent for the class and had forgotten to take it off.

You headed back to your office and tried to focus on the cure. Despite all your attempts at assuring yourself that there was nothing wrong your mind always drifted to your wife.

You nearly jumped when your working hour was up and ran to your car to get home as fast as possible.

The short drive felt like it took forever while it was only 10 minutes. After you parked your car in the driveway you rushed to the door and unlocked it as fast as you could. The house was silent and despite calling out your wife’s name several time no response came.

After frantically searching the bathroom and kitchen you took a deep breath and began to calm down when you suddenly heard a noise from upstairs.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)