More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

Does Hermione make it back to her dormitory, or does she get into more trouble?

She gets caught by Harry

Hermione was about to walk when someone say "Accio cloak", The Invisibility Cloak flew from Hermione who decided to cover herself, " Harry!" Said Hermione "Why did you steal my clothes". " You stole my cloak and my map without asking Mia" said Harry, "I'm sorry Harry can you forgive me" said Hermione, "Drop your arms Mione" said Harry, "Excuse me Harry" said Hermione "You want me naked". " well I always had an thing for you Mia and well your very hot when your naked" said Harry, "Harry if you wanted to see me naked you could joined me and well put Harry Junior in me" said Hermione standing in the nude, "I wanted to shag you in the room of Requirement" said Harry, "Can we still do that Harry just give me back the cloak unless you want me to streak" said Hermione. "Well everyone is alseep and besides I would like to see your girls bounce" said Harry, "Oh my punishment for taking my man's things is streaking" said Hermione, "Yea I would tell our sons do to the same if their women steal from them without asking" said Harry, Hermione blushed Our Sons which means she will have two boys looking like Harry. Hermione paced infront of Harry while he follow that nice bum Hermione has.

THE END

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)