More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Humiliatrix Humiliatrix

How does the Goblin use you?

She fucks your ass

The goblin cackles lewdly as she pounces on you. her form surprisingly heavy for her small size. Her huge tits jiggle in your face, and she roughly works to pull down your pants. You struggle to resist, but it's no use in your weakened state. Eventually, your pants are around your ankles, and the Goblin laughs, pointing at your little dick, before she grabs her own shaft and sets it against your asshole. As she starts to push it in, you tense, expecting a massive cock like that to be painful. It is for just a moment as she starts to the bulbous, green head inside, but then something even worse happens; it feels amazing.

You realize you love the way the thick shaft feels stretching out your asshole. You whimper and pant needily as the creature's cock throbs inside you. It starts to thrust powerfully in and out of you, pressing you into the rough, rocky ground. With each dominant stroke, you watch a surprising amount of your pearly white stamina bar vanish. Your own little dicklet is rock hard now, and it doesn't take more than 30 seconds before you loose control and squirt, shuddering as you cum from the huge cock up your ass, your spunk spurting back to land on your own chest.

The goblin, however, is far from over, and keeps using your sissy hole a while longer, enough to make you squirt twice more before she ultimately fills your ass with hot, sticky girlcum before vanishing. You stand up slowly, pants around your ankles, cum dripping out of you, and a tutorial tip appears on the screen.

Tutorial Tip
You're way too much of a wimpdick to defeat a creature on your own. Try developing your equipment and skills, sissy.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)