More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Humiliatrix Humiliatrix

What happens next?

The Tutorial Resets

Suddenly, you find yourself clean and clothed, with the goblin once again standing down the road from you. You can hear Emma laughing cruelly in the background. "That's always my favorite part. You losers always look so shocked when that big fat cock slaps you across the face. It's almost as cute as how embarrassed you look when your little dicklets squirt all over the place while she uses you. Now that you've learned what a worthless little pussy you are, it's time for you to actually progress in the game. To do that, you've got to pick a class." As soon as she says that, three options pop up in front of you, labeled with the words *WIMP*, *BITCH*, and *SLUT*

You looked shocked as you read the titles, and Emma cackles again. "What? You thought a betaboi like you was gonna get some manly class like Knight? Nope! Those are the only things you'll ever get to be, sissy, a wimp, a bitch, or a slut." You blush deepens as she starts to explain what the differences are. "It's a pretty simple choice. The wimp class is what would be called a warrior if you weren't such a limp-wristed pencil dick. You have more health, but not much stamina, so if you go down, your sissyclit is gonna spurt over and over while you get fucked. The Bitch class is closer to a witch or wizard. You don't have much health or stamina, but you do get spells, all of which are fueled by sexual humiliation. Finally, the slut class. Expect to spend a lot of time on your back as a slut. You won't have much health so you'll probably 'go down' a lot, but you won't cum as fast, and you'll be an expert at satisfying all those big, strong baddies who beat you into submission."

Which class do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)