More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

Onwards to the next page.

She followed him outside.

The streets outside were mostly empty, so he led her only away from the front door of the establishment. The snowy charr turned with little to read from his gaze. It seemed as if he was more than used to such an activity, and it may not have brought him the same kind of joy it seemed to bring Jinny, but he might have simply been adept at hiding his emotions. Though it was midday, the cloud cover brought a dimness to the area. Though despite that, the season's warmth still hung in the air.

She drew her rapier. It was shorter than average, and the metal was worn, but it had done her well so far. As he gripped his hilt in two hands, she pointed out the tip of her thin blade in his direction with her body shifted into a purposeful stance. Neither was new to combat.

The tickle of a rain drop touched the side of her hand. In that instance, the charr leapt forwards with claws kicking up a loose bit of the cobblestone path behind him. It seems he saw the flinch of her distracted stance. However, she was light on her feet, and hopped back and to the side to avoid a quick swing of his sword.

Then as if a switch was flicked, the rain began to pour, soaking the stone road with a shimmering coat. It didn't take long for the imperfections in the path to fill with water, and their clothing to soak. Puddles started to litter the battlefield, and Jinny's hair, thankfully tied up, clung to her head. Her loose clothes became drenched, and stuck to her flesh. Droplets of rain trickled down her neck, and over the perfect curves of her breasts on display. She moved, and they shifted and bounced within her silken shirt. Her pants sagged, still covering her up, but started to show her hips. She didn't change her demeanour in the slightest, either because she didn't notice or didn't care, but that also went for her opponent.

As the rain came down, the fight continued.

Jinny leapt forwards this time, but when she did, an illusory duplicate appeared where she stood. This clone went left while she went right. However, her spell was not up to snuff, as his warrior's eye immediately started an attack against the real her with no hesitation. She aborted the attack, and jumped back, breasts jiggling heavily in her soaking wet wardrobe.

This guy is no joke. I need one good attack, and I can land that first strike. I'm smaller than him, so this kind of duel is in my favour, but he's really good.

Alternate Sequence!

You've reached a point in the story where you can take more than one path to reach the destination. At any time, feel free to return to this point to try something else. There aren't many of these in this story, given it's more of a series of liner tales instead of a game. Read the following options, and make your decision.

A: Jinny uses her cleverness to shift the tides of combat back in her favour, and soon meets up with her girlfriend.

B: Jinny's fight takes a terrible turn, and her loose clothes cease to hold under the weight of the water.

Onwards to the next page.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)