More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Frank89 Frank89

What happens next?

She enters the club

It was already dark when she stepped out of her car. She glanced up at the huge gothic building in front of her. It used to be a theatre back in the days, but was sold a few years ago and was turned into a club -- quite simply called The Dungeon. It had been the meeting place for the appreciators of the 'darker' arts ever since. But this night, it was all theirs. Most of it was built slightly underground, but even so she could hear the faint music and see the flashing lights pouring out of the few open windows of the auditorium. A show was in progress.

Of course, Lauren knew that already. She deliberately arrived 'fashionably late'. She almost always did, but she had other reasons for that day. She'd heard that Mistress Sandra would start the evening with some performance of hers, and she'd decided to 'accidentally' arrive just at the end of it. In front of the community, they mostly kept a friendly tone, but Lauren and Sandra didn't always see eye to eye. In fact, Lauren hated the older Mistress and vice versa. That was why she planned to 'just miss' her show. Her presence would have only made Sandra's performance a bigger hit that it deserved to be.

Mistress Sandra used to be the centre of attention among the community. She was tall and buxom with a long, crimson mane that was to die for. Lauren usually referred to her as 'Red Hag', but in fact, Sandra was only in her late 20s. Not old and definitely not past her prime, though Lauren liked to rub it in her face. She was the new sensation after all. Younger, and more beautiful -- at least the way she usually appeared. She firmly believed that she deserved the spotlight more so than Sandra. And she wasn't affraid to make this known in front of others either. In fact, in the last couple of months Sandra had been all but forgotten. She was fading away. Something she'd been trying to reverse with various attention-grabbing shows to appeal to the crowd and claw her way back into the spotlight. No doubt she would try something this time as well, Lauren scoffed.

She pulled her bag out from the trunk. It was heavy -- an outfit of black leather, long boots with high heels and a few essentials like whips and cuffs. As she neared the entrance, she couldn't wait to get out of her formal attire she'd worn for work and get into something more... menacing. Not that what she was wearing wasn't comfortable, but she yearned for more. One could wear comfortable clothing anywhere, but her 'special' outfit required special occassions -- such as that night. And it'd been three weeks since they'd last gathered here so she was anxious to finally get some action. Once she'd tasted the life of a domme, she could hardly think of anything else.

A big, bulky man stood at the door. He looked at Lauren and humbly stepped aside. "Good evening, Miss Lauren." he greeted her with downcast eyes.

Lauren was always pleased with the way people here treated her. Even the doorman. "Hi, Bob." she said with a satisfied sneer.

"I'm afraid the first performance has already started."

"I know." she shrugged.

"And Miss Sarah was looking for you earlier."

Oh, Sarah...

Sarah was a colleague of Lauren, and her partner in the community. She was a young girl straight out of college, whom she'd managed to coerce into trying out her little kink. She was not ugly, but the way she usually dressed made her look like the typical librarian lady. Sweater, ponytail, glasses, flat shoes, no make-up. The kind of woman that males usually ignored. Though, she had a sexy little body under all that clothing, she was somehow unaware of it. And Lauren loved to rub it in her face how much better she was -- at least while all dressed up. Sarah's petite frame provided many a way for Lauren to taunt and insult her, shattering what little self-confidence the girl'd had -- and stroking Lauren's own ego in the process. Even with small B-cup breasts, Lauren liked to refer to her as 'flatty' or 'boobless'-- even despite her own shortcomings in the bust department. They both seemed to need this. Despite all her mental and physical torments, Sarah had yet to use the safeword once. This practice had slowly made Lauren forget that safewords were even a thing. Something that had made her infamous among other subs.

It had soon become their little custom. Sarah either always liked to be bossed around, or Lauren managed to change her drastically since they'd first met. Of course, Lauren preferred the second explanation. They'd had their ups and downs in this 'relationship', but they'd always made up. Sarah seemed to be unable to escape this lifestyle. Subs, as they were referred to. Or slaves, but Sarah was just a sub. At least for now. She would beg to be her soon enough, thought Lauren. That would be the first step for her towards becoming a true Dominatrix. Lauren was certain that time would eventually come.

"She can wait." she replied emotionlessly as she strutted past Bob, her high heels clicking on the tiled floor.

The man just took one longing look at the sexy, young vixen's shapely backside as she disappeared down the stairs. It was hard standing at the door to a place where so many wonders happened. Almost in Heaven, but not quite.

Lauren knew the building inside out. She was heading to the female dressing area in the basement. Usually most thought people into D/s retained their 'dark' persona all the time, but in fact this kind of behaviour was meant for their gatherings or their bedrooms alone. Some could even switch between being submissive and dominant. There were couples where the sub was the boss in real life and the domme an employee. This made some jokingly say the dressing area was where one's true nature surfaced. The Den of Truth.

As Lauren entered, she glanced around. It was empty at the moment. Some of the dressing cubicles were closed, providing privacy to those inside. She could still hear the music from the ongoing performance, so most everyone must have still been there. Lauren entered one of the empty cubicles and put her heavy bag on the bench. She glanced around one last time before closing the door. The sound of the lock clicking signalled total safety.

In fact, Lauren had ulterior motives for usually arriving late. She despised it when the dressing are was full. She liked to take her time undressing and getting into her outfit perfectly -- and adding all her various enchancements -- and people walking and talking outside aggravated her. It felt like she was at a market. Not the ideal enviroment to undress in. The cubicle doors locked once shut and there was only a four inches wide gap between the door and the floor, so there was absolutely no way anyone could have barged or peeked in. She was totally alone inside. But it still bothered her. She couldn't stand the thought of someone -- anyone -- standing mere feet away from her naked self. She shuddered at the thought of it.

But fortunately, it was peace and quiet. At least for the moment. She looked in the mirror to check her make-up. All good. She took in her luscious and perfect form for a moment, then turned away as she slowly started unbuttoning her jacket.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)