More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Guangdao Guangdao

How does the Goblin use you?

She doesn't.

(Sissydom path)

As the short green woman begins her approach, meaty cock in hand, a burning feeling overtakes your being. How dare this bitch! Referring moreso to the woman who put you here, though to the goblin as well. You were finally about to lose your v-card before it was snatched out from under you. Months of preparing yourself for nothing! All that exercise to look good? Gone. All that practice to be more charismatic? Nada. All that hope that just because you weren't the biggest nor the most masculine guy meant you still had a chance? She spit in your eyes for all your effort. As the goblin is barely a foot away, you make a silent vow.

No matter what it takes, no matter how much it may hurt, you will beat this fucking game. You will beat it, then you would make that shithead on the other side of the computer screen hurt. Bad. And you would enjoy it so much that the english language can not express it. Unfortunately, this goblin was probably going to fuck you first, indeed many things probably will. But your boiling blood and unending rage will give you the strength you need, of that there is certainty.

The goblin is already between your legs, beginning to grab your ankles before the world just... stops. You can't move, not even your eyes or your lungs, you fear the potential of oxygen deprivation though even the need to breathe has stopped.

"Huh?" The once taunting voice of Emma projects, genuine confusion, though at what your not sure yet. "This can't... What?"

You revel in her apparent loss of control, no matter how small it is, you take pleasure in her suffering. If your facial muscles could move you would be grinning madly, though sadly they cannot and thus the sadistic joy must be contained in your head.

You aren't exactly sure how much time is passing as your too busy pondering the situation and formulatingba plan, as your rage has settled into a permanent, cold burn in your heart. Even in this apparent time freeze, your anger does not cease, it merely grows quieter. What could this time stop be? If this is a game, then perhaps someone paused it? But if Emma made it, or at least helped make it, she should have administrator privileges to override it. So either she paused it, which you doubt due to her confused mutterings, or someone else did which also wouldn't make sense for the same reason. Then what was it? It couldn't be a game crash because you're still here.

The more you think about it, you become more and more sure that it has to be some sort of error, not bad enough to crash the game, though clearly still a problem because of the very, very faint clacking of the keyboard you only just begun to hear, and the pause in time continuing to linger. You are beginning to get annoyed when something finally happens. A little grey square opens in the centre of your view, filled with text. You instantly recognize it, a developer console incredibly similar to the one used in source games. Fortunately, its blocking most of your view of the goblin, though thats by far the least interesting part. The left of the box was filled with red error text, constantly being interrupted by user inputted commands from Emma.


CLASS_SLUT(SEX) Not applicable

CLASS_WIMP(FIGHTER) Not applicable

CLASS_BITCH(WIZARD) Not applicable

Searching prototype classes...

<ADMIN_Emma> reset player_01 class

Entity player_01 class reset

Reapplying class selection

Searching class options

CLASS_SLUT(SEX) Not applicable

CLASS_WIMP(FIGHTER) Not applicable

CLASS_BITCH(WIZARD) Not applicable

Searching prototype classes...

Prototype classes not applicable

Generating new class for entity player_01

<ADMIN_Emma> cancel active command

Cancelling current command

Command: class generation cancelled.

Generating new class for entity player_01

<ADMIN_Emma> cancel active command


You watch, fascinated. The console is clearly more complex and vastly different to most games you're familiar with, though presented in a very usable way. You're beginning to believe flesh and machine are locked in a stalemate, with Emma constantly cancelling the active command, and the computer beginning the command over again. But eventually, Admin Emma loses, much to your delight. You see another command filling itself out that brings you even more happiness;

Entity player_01 class generated.

Though that isn't the end, one last line in red.

CLASS_REBEL(BERSERKER) Applied.

Time now moves to a crawl, but it at least moves. You can't help but smile as you hear Emma grunt in frustration and what sounds like stomping off, then you look to the soon to be prey in between your legs.

Let the 'Zerker journey begin!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)