More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Guangdao Guangdao

Let the 'Zerker journey begin!

And it starts with a bang.

As time begins slowly resetting itself to the correct speed, you look at your health seeing the colour change from its shiny white indicating the sex part of combat, back to the blood red health bar of the fighting portion. Full health, too. You quickly pull your knees to your chest before you kick out with both legs, the soles of your boot clad feet harshly impact the futa goblin's face, knocking her onto the floor with a few less teeth than before. As quick as you can, you throw yourself to your feet, the goblin clutches her face in pain while trying to rise. You gave a quick gander at her health, seeing it at just less than half. You take up a boxing stance, advancing quickly on the goblin just as she finishes standing up. Before she has a chance to attack or even raise a guard your right fist smashes her in the forehead, once again knocking her to the ground. Her health almost depleted you decide to finish it with a simple stomp on her stomach.

Just as yours did earlier, her health bar turns white, though with the addition of a 30 second timer ticking down above it. Deciding caution is the best option, you wait the timer out, the body fading into little sparkles that eventually too dissapear. Probably a chance for you to turn the tables on your would-be , though you doubted Emma would allow that kind of karmic justice. Maybe it was because of your class? You decided to check...

Wait, how do you open your skill tree, or inventory, or any of that? Just as that thought enters into your noggin, a black box appears in the middle of your view, fairly transparent with white writing.

Tutorial Tip!

To open the menu, press two fingers against your temple, menu navigation is touch screen! The menu includes the inventory, the skills screen, the quest screen and the stat trackers!

Huh. Nice timing. You do as the tip instructs, placing your index finger and your middle finger against your left temple, watching as a black list appears before you, with white text just like the tutorial tip. It has all the things you've been made to expect from the previously mentioned tutorial tip as well as a 'tips' section for reviewing the tutorials. Selecting the inventory, the corresponding part of your HUD expands to take up most of your view.

The inventory shows all your items, the ones equipped being at the top left and the rest being in a large grid covering the rest of the interface.

The skills screen is similar, the amount of skills being far into the dozens, having little icons indicating the skill and a number next to it indicating the level, tapping on the icons zooms in on it and gives an explanation of the skill, and related perks. It does't really tell you *how* to level up, so you'll just have to figure it out when you get there.

The quest screen is rather simple, quests divided into three sections, failed, completed and in progress. Only one quest is present, in the completed section. Tapping it, the description is something degrading about the beginning of your "sissyquest", probably written by Emma to demoralize you before the game bugged out. It has at the bottom a rewards section, the options being some very rusty chainmail or a viking axe handle that was missing the head. You doubt very much that Emma would have given you these options, so you once again thanked the game before taking the axe handle, perhaps it can serve as a decent club. You are a berserker, after all. Plus you lost your iron dagger when you " changed" class. Mayhaps you can find an axe head somewhere.

Finally, you check the stat trackers, being exactly as it sounded. An incredibly extensive list of the things you've done, how much of it you've done, and when you did it. How many enemies you've slain, how many times you've kissed, how much gold spent, etc etc.

After you check all that you exit the menu, finally getting ready to get back in track with your adventure.

Next on the list?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)